How did this happen?

Bruce Williams

Equipment
a new L3400 TLB and a T-shirt
Jan 27, 2011
Alexandria Virginia USA
I still don't know how it happened. I was content to just lurk on OTT, learning stuff like crazy from you people. Next thing I am at the Kubota dealer in Albuquerque; Mesa Tractor Inc., don't remember how I got there but I seem to recall asking a bunch of questions waiting for a "NO" so I could leave but the dealer kept saying "YES", "NO PROBLEM", and "FRIDAY". It all happened so fast, I think "you people" at OTT sent a virus through the Internet that took control of my brain or something. I had to get cured, I knew that. The cure arrived that Friday in the form of a new L3400 TLB, delivered to the house on the dealer's trailer. I feel much better now. If I can figure out how to get the pix off my wife's camera onto this site I will post some. There is no way anyone wants to watch the 2 hours of video I took with the camera mounted on the ROPS; watching me drive all over with a big idiot grin on my mug. Actually its only a TL, since the B part is somewhere in Texas and the mounting sub-frame is somewhere else. These get attached in June. I hope you orange people are used to the blathering of a Newbie but I just wanted to thank you all for somehow making me buy my first Kubota!

Eddie Jr.

Equipment
B3200 HSD
Mar 27, 2011
Ottawa Valley, Ontario, Canada EH!
Congrats !!!

Enjoy the new toy. Get some pics up of your new machine and get in on the questions and answers. Everyone here is willing to help if you have a question or just want to share some stories.
Congrats again!
M.

Green Mountain Slim

Equipment
Kubota B8200, Kioti C2610 Cab, BX1500, B7100 (kinda)
Feb 23, 2010
Morrisville, Vermont
Well, even though I would have loved to have bought a new tractor I ended up buying a classic used Kubota and then spending too much putting a FEL and used backhoe on it. Live and learn, but it's been worth it. I've used it to dig up stumps, and keep the deep snows clear this winter and it will get even more work in the years to come.

It was funny watching our "neighbor" going out to get a bobcat to try to do the same job. What a jamoke. Always has to do what we do even though we do it with less. :p

I hope you enjoy the disease, it can get progressively worse for us motor head types. I'm always on the look out for more tractors now. Antique, classic, or unique.