Glow Plugs for L260

Chowchx

Equipment
L260 tractor
Jul 26, 2023
Mt. Enterprise, TX
I have a L260 tractor that uses two NGK 1057 Y-809 glow plugs. I contacted NGK and Kubota and it seems these glow plugs are no longer made. Does anyone know of an equivalent glow plug that will work on the L260 tractor? Thanks.

Roadworthy

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L2501 HST
Aug 17, 2019
Benton City, WA
You should contact NGK again and ask what they recommend for a replacement. They have specs on all their glow plugs and should be able to easily cross reference it for you.

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID

Chowchx

Equipment
L260 tractor
Jul 26, 2023
Mt. Enterprise, TX
You should contact NGK again and ask what they recommend for a replacement. They have specs on all their glow plugs and should be able to easily cross reference it for you.
I did. They directed me to their illustrated parts list. The drawings don't tell me much. There is a Kubota dealer close to me. They don't carry parts, but at least I can talk to a human and maybe find what I need. Thank you for you input.

Chowchx

Equipment
L260 tractor
Jul 26, 2023
Mt. Enterprise, TX
I did. They directed me to their illustrated parts list. The drawings don't tell me much. There is a Kubota dealer close to me. They don't carry parts, but at least I can talk to a human and maybe find what I need. Thank you for you input.
Sorry, Kubota directed me to their part site. NGK simply said they don't have anything. I will check again, though. Maybe I can talk to a human.