G1900 3 point hitch seekers Public Service Announcement

22R

Feb 29, 2020
GONZALES, La
Hello all, I got my 1992 G1900 in April of 2020. I did some needed repairs and use it as a back up for my ZTR. I have been on the lookout for the elusive Kubota PN 2590 3-point hitch. Early this week I entered the part number and found a link to one on eBay. It showed no picture, but the feedback had another person saying they got one and it was the right hitch. I contacted the seller, and they sent me the pics and it included the hydro cylinder and hardware and everything. I paid like 516.00 plus tax and shipping so right at 600.00
It arrived today and it is indeed the Kubota factory part. They have at least one left if anyone is looking for this hard to locate piece. The seller is a business called Vintage Parts out of Beaver Dam Wi.
I will provide a link if anyone is interested. The buy it now price is 543 but after I looked at it they sent me the 516.00 offer so maybe you can try to get em lower. I was going to buy it for 543.00 as I never thought I would ever find a used on much less a brand new one.

Cheers from da bayou State.
22R

Kubota hitch 3p G2590 G2590 | eBay