Fuel line replacement

DigouPang

Equipment
L3901. L3301 with loader and backhoe.
Aug 7, 2021
Prunedale CA
L3301 HST tractor, Only 250 hours. A rat chewed through a fuel line between the Fuel Filter and the Supply Pump. It is the fuel line right after the fuel filter and right before the supply pump. I have not had a chance to go to the Kubota Dealer in Watsonville CA yet. I would prefer to buy parts on line and then install it by asking some handy friends.
Here are my questions:
1. What is the part number for this fuel line?
2. How difficult to do it?
3. Is there a step by step instruction somewhere on line for replacing that fuel line?
4. Any on-line video instructions for the process or related process?
Thank you all in advance.
The first picture shows the staring of that fuel line. It is connected the the fuel filter at the right side (when you are looking at the fuel filter.). Then it looped back to the supply pump as shown in picture 2.
I really appreciate any help form you all experts.
Digou Pang from Salinas CA. (MOD EDIT: NO Email Addresses)

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
Fuel line part Number:
TC650-42800

It's pretty simple to change, pull the banjo bolt, make sure you collect the 2 washers one over, one under the fitting on both ends.

1697088061034.png

Reactions: 1 users

GreensvilleJay

Equipment
BX23-S,57 A-C D-14,58 A-C D-14, 57 A-C D-14,tiller,cults,Millcreek 25G spreader,
Apr 2, 2019
Greensville,Ontario,Canada
comment:
before you install the line, cover or tape up the ends of the hose to keep any dirt or crud from getting in. I like using blue 'painter's tape' as it's low tack(not too sticky) AND I can SEE it.

Reactions: 1 user

Bri-Guy-GA

Equipment
Kubota BX1880
Sep 10, 2020
Villa Rica, GA
If this is an ongoing problem you can look at installing braided line or even a cover over the line to protect it. Any auto racing or performance store should have it along with online.

FTG-05

Equipment
L4330 w/FEL, RTV-XG850 and ZD326S
Jul 21, 2013
TN
Better yet:

DigouPang

Equipment
L3901. L3301 with loader and backhoe.
Aug 7, 2021
Prunedale CA
Thank you all for your insight inputs. I really appreciate it. I started to look for the part, so far no luck yet. But I am going to call around to see if I can get one. I would like to ask that if that part is used in other machines with different number. If I can buy a braided line with the same ends and length, that would be a excellent solution. If the washers at both ends would be crush or copper washers, would they come with the line or I need to buy separately? Thank you all again. Digou

PoTreeBoy

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L35 Ford 3930
Mar 24, 2020
WestTn/NoMs
Thank you all for your insight inputs. I really appreciate it. I started to look for the part, so far no luck yet. But I am going to call around to see if I can get one. I would like to ask that if that part is used in other machines with different number. If I can buy a braided line with the same ends and length, that would be a excellent solution. If the washers at both ends would be crush or copper washers, would they come with the line or I need to buy separately? Thank you all again. Digou
Separate, part #100 on the diagram above.