Fuel Filter - ZL2000

zennoh-oz

Apr 10, 2013
Brisbane Qld Australia
Hi all,
I live in Australia and have recently purchased a Zennoh ZL2000.
I am going through the normal 'change everything when you first buy' (filters, fluids etc) as I don't know when this was last done.
Unfortunately there was no manual when I bought the tractor, so I am flying a bit blind.

Can anyone please help me with the measurements for the fuel filter of the ZL2000? The serial number rubbed off the last filter, and the one I ordered from a supplier doesn't fit (I ordered one with a 3/4-16 thread, obviously incorrect).

I also tried putting the old filter back on just to give the tractor a run (and to heat the engine oil so I can drain/change it), and now the tractor won't start. I took the air out of the injectors (2 of the 3 - I couldn't access the middle injector without ruining the nut on the top) as per the youtube advice, but when I turn the engine over it runs for about 1 second then dies again.

Any suggestions.

Thanks
zennoh-oz

Battered Sav

Equipment
L2000DT (L225DT) Tiller, Slasher, Finishing mower, Ripper, grader/ripper, PHD.
Oct 1, 2012
Melbourne Australia
Hello Zennoh-oz.

I 'think' the Zennoh ZL2000 is the equivalent of the Kubota L2000/L225.
I'm not 100% sure, can you take a pic or two and post them to confirm.

If it is, try HERE for an oil/fuel filter.

I think there's also a bleed valve at the fuel pump, I'd guess that there's still some air in the fuel line and that's why it stalls after a brief run.
Is the nut for the injector rounded?

zennoh-oz

Apr 10, 2013
Brisbane Qld Australia
Thanks.

I think you are right, it is the L2000/L225. I had a look on the link you sent through for the filters, and have found a local supplier so will go and see him on Monday.

The injectors were too close to each other to get a shifter/spanner in to turn. If I forced it I think I would end up with rounding off the nuts.

The old fuel filter had a lot of debris/muck in it. When I get the new filter I will give the lines and tank a really good clean-out and hope for the best.

Thanks again.