front end loader for 7200hst

rlcokc

Mar 20, 2010
oklahoma
I've had this tractor for a number of years but it's sat idle for long time. Was going to buy skid steer but price just too high. Would like to purchase front end loader for the 4 wheel drive 7200hst and would appreciate any suggestions regarding model and where to purchase. Will use on my property-not commercial and nothing too heavy. Any suggestions would be helpful. Searched the forum and didn't find anything too similiar. Did see posts regarding Land Pride for tiller.
Thanks
Rod

pat331

Equipment
L35, mower, bushhog, cement mixer, grader, boxblade, forks, posthole digger
Mar 31, 2009
Ft. Worth, TX
rlcokc, you can always buy one from Kubota, but it will be pricey! My dad has used Bush-Hog FEL's on two different tractors and they worked well. There are a good number of other after-market brands out there probably just as good, I just don't have any experience with them. If you go with one installed by a dealer, I'd take a look at some they've already installed to make sure they do a good job. For instance, I'd run from a dealer that has had bolt holes burned in with a torch and not drilled. Also look for neat and well secured hydraulic lines. I guarantee you'll never regret buying one - it will be money well spent.

traildust

Equipment
B7610HST 4WD, LA352 FEL, Gearmore 2 Spool Top & Tilt Box Scraper
Jan 27, 2010
Phelan, California
Hi Ricokc.I think the kubo model # is LA160. I had a B7200 and that was what was on it. I actually took it off and put it on my B8200.:D Dusty
Dusty, every time these Kubota numbers flying around all I see is "bla - bla - ba".
Kubota confuses me soooooo bad with all there numbering. I still have to go up to the Specs and see what it is :confused:

Dazed and confused,
Scott

Eric McCarthy

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota B6100E
Dec 21, 2009
Richmond Va
Scott,

Bro its nothing to worry your pretty little head about. Its like anything else in life Kubota uses all kinds of model numbers so they can tell whats what in life, Just for Dodge Ford and Cevy. They all have the same 1/2 ton 3/4 ton and 1 tons trucks. While both Dodge and Chevy use 1500 for their 1/2 tons 2500 for their 3/4 ton and 3500 for the 1 ton. Its all the same thing when Ford has F150 F250 and F350. Another prime example when you go to buy parts weather it be OEM or aftermarket the supplier needs a model number, If you take Chevy for example their "K" series truck tells the parts man its a 4x4 and the "C" series means its a 4x2. The whole shebang is so the parts man knows what you have and what to look for.

rlcokc

Mar 20, 2010
oklahoma
Appreciate responses--what can I expect to pay for the loader installed? Is installation somethine I could-should attempt? I have welders but would not say I'm talented or is simply bolt on? First thought would be need to have one skilled and with experience install? What would/should cost difference be if I installed? Thanks again for advice.
Rod

dusty-t

Feb 17, 2009
Mountforest Ontario
Well Vic is the Guy you want to talk to when it comes to loaders. He will know what make and model will fit you tractor. He has installed a lot of them. Used Kubota loaders for these tractors are like hens teeth.If you are up for doing some fabricating then you can either build one or modify a used one to fit. There are after market loaders that will probably fit as well. Again ask Vic.:D Dusty

Eric McCarthy

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota B6100E
Dec 21, 2009
Richmond Va
You could always build one yourself from scratch and have a shiney new loader. I dont know how much cheaper it will be, but you'll have the fun of saying you built it yourself. Check out www.cadplans.com for blueprints.

Green Mountain Slim

Equipment
Kubota B8200, Kioti C2610 Cab, BX1500, B7100 (kinda)
Feb 23, 2010
Morrisville, Vermont
Ok, I'll share my real time price from a dealer in my area on a Woods LS84 loader with 54" bucket and install of all necessary parts purchased on "Tax Free" day here in Vermont. $4129.00 going on a B8200D. The ROPS and Woods Sub-frame unit (Prices extra) for my BH6500 Backhoe will be installed for the one service fee. Per salesman. You might be able to find a deal on the used market as this is all new.