For Sale: BX1500 D-54

limit-up2k

Sep 6, 2011
Maryville, TN, USA
Hi Guys,

Pardon this quick registration and post. My Father passed away recently, and my parent's yard is too much for my Mother to look after, so we are selling his prized Kubota Sub-Compact. Here is the info and a link to the live auction, if you know of anyone who might be interested. Thanks!!

Click on the link for more photos and video:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/12077329825...:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649#ht_16264wt_1191

2004 Kubota BX1500 D-54 subcompact tractor, 4WD, 15-HP, 375 hours. Hydrostatic power steering. High/low gears (2 forward, 2 back). Three-point hydraulic hitch/drawbar and power takeoff. Auxiliary hydraulics for adding extra equipment. Rotary 54” cutter, adjustable sun roof. Turning radius 7.15 feet. Rollover protective structures, seat belt, and out-of-seat monitor. Headlights, turn signal/hazard warning light indicator, turf tires. Gauges - oil, battery, hour meter, temp. Front or rear blade or loader, post hole digger, tiller, sprayer, can be added on (not included!). This tractor has been gently cared for by one-owner gentleman farmer and thoroughly checked by Kubota dealer yearly. Beautiful condition. Must see and drive to appreciate.

Attachments