For Canadian beer lovers

Dan_R_42

Equipment
B7100-D, w/ Sims Cab, B219 FEL, ARPS 70 Backhoe, Oversized R4 Tires, LX2610 Cab
Dec 1, 2010
Taunton, MA
Now that was funny... Sorry !!!

Guess that say's a lot about American beer. Maybe that is the reason I don't drink beer. :D

A little Canadian humor at OUR expense. Hmm. :(

Last edited:

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
Dang, now I gotta clean the Pepsi and Bourbon off my screen! :D

That's a good one!

ctmike

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L 3750 DT with loader, brush mower, rear grader blade, box scraper, rear blower,
May 10, 2013
Suffield, CT
That reminds me of a joke.
Why do the British drink their beer warm?

Because they have Lucas refrigerators!

The British motorcycle owners will get that one!:)

Eric McCarthy

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota B6100E
Dec 21, 2009
Richmond Va
I'm not a big beer fanatic, I drink the hell out of it because its cheaper then liquor and I'm broke. My beer of choice is great tasting less filling Miller Lite. I like it better then Budweiser that has starred on every white trash, wife beater episode of COPS.

Budweiser, the wife beater beer!!!

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
some people don't even have to drink to fall in to that category:rolleyes:

Lil Foot

Lifetime Member

Equipment
1979 B7100DT Gear, Nissan Hanix N150-2 Excavator
May 19, 2011
Peoria, AZ
What I usually drink now is Four peaks Kiltlifter, but only because Whatney's Cream Stout (nectar of the gods) is no longer available in the US.:mad:

Attachments

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
Canuck beer aint bad but I ll stick to my pint of Guinness and Jameson's if you please

SteveF

Equipment
BX25
May 15, 2013
Huntingdon, PA
Canuck beer aint bad but I ll stick to my pint of Guinness and Jameson's if you please
skeets, I'm definitely with you on the Guinness. My favorite is Extra Stout, which is brewed by our Northern friends in New Brunswick. You can win some bets on that one. New Brunswick ain't in Ireland.

As the most interesting man in the world would say, I don't always drink beer but when I do, I drink it when I'm alone or with somebody.

Benhameen

Equipment
2012 Kubota L3800 HST W/FEL and 1963 JD 2010 row crop utility
Jan 27, 2013
Southern IL.
http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/4590592?ncid=edlinkusaolp00000009

Not sure if that link will work, but that's for all you beer geeks out there.

I like most types of beer, currently drinking a oatmeal cream stout from tall grass called buffalo sweat. Funny thing is a can just as easily drink Busch and do often.

Anyone here know what a certified cicerone is?

SteveF

Equipment
BX25
May 15, 2013
Huntingdon, PA
Anyone here know what a certified cicerone is?
Some kinda geek who thinks he knows more about what kind of beer I like more than I do, or something like that.

Ben, I gotta say, easily drinking a Busch and, really liking it are two things compared to a good, cold, full bodied oatmeal or coffee stout. I'm drawing on a Guinness Extra Stout right now, uuummmm!

I hope if you are a certified Cicerone I didn't offend you. But, given you drink Busch I felt safe saying that. lol

Benhameen

Equipment
2012 Kubota L3800 HST W/FEL and 1963 JD 2010 row crop utility
Jan 27, 2013
Southern IL.
Some kinda geek who thinks he knows more about what kind of beer I like more than I do, or something like that.

Ben, I gotta say, easily drinking a Busch and, really liking it are two things compared to a good, cold, full bodied oatmeal or coffee stout. I'm drawing on a Guinness Extra Stout right now, uuummmm!

I hope if you are a certified Cicerone I didn't offend you. But, given you drink Busch I felt safe saying that. lol
It's all good, I get a kick out of the beer geeks that think "their" beer of choice is better than mine or yours.

American lagers are just one of many styles of beer, that I and a whole lot of other people happen to like but no offense taken.

I am a certified cicerone beer server and I've been in the beer business for 15 years. Check out the cicerone website and take the sample quiz if your bored some day. That's what I did and I score really well so my employer said he would pay for the actual test as long as I passed. I don't see myself getting to the second level, there's 3 total. It's rather difficult and I have a really poor sense of smell, so I'd fail that portion.

Anyway enjoy that Guinness. Cheers!