Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kuno B1-15 (B1502DT)
May 24, 2009
Germany, Oyten
Hello,

I have bought a Kubota B1-15.
On the label it is named B1502DT.
And in the Gallery I have seen that a B6200 looks like my B1-15.

The seller promised me to give my a manual, but ... :-(

So, my question is, does somebody know that control of the hydraulik?

And another question is, how to operate that valve in the following picture.
(I believe it is for the flow of oil of the hydraulic connctors at the back for additional equipment.)

Is there somewhere a switch or do I have to connect a cable?

Thanx for Help!

carl

cabu

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kuno B1-15 (B1502DT)
May 24, 2009
Germany, Oyten
Thanx Vic,

it's always nice to get a quick and good answer !! :)

Regarding the connectors for the external hydraulic equipment here is a picture to give you an idea what I mean:

There is a pipe connectet at the right side to the ventblock und it was hanging down in the dirt when I bought the traktor. There was no diffence in the sound of the engine after I connected it to the plug, at the left, just next to it. So I belive that there was no pressure in the pipe and after connection there is no flow of oil.
That's why I was asking how to switch this on.

And I have another question regarding that Monreo Control. In that position of the lower left knob, it is possible to adjust the hitch hight with the handle, on the left with the scale.
After some minutes of use the control sometimes does not move anymore or it is swinging up and down, and shake the traktor. Or only goes up or do other strange things.
Do You have any experience what normaly is broken or used up, if this behavior comes up?

Thanx for Help !

Carl

cabu

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kuno B1-15 (B1502DT)
May 24, 2009
Germany, Oyten
Thanx Vic,

what I understood is, that there should be two of these hoses and they should be connected to a vent block.

Ok, so somebody took the ventblock in Japan...

But my question is still how to get the oilflow started? Is there a electric vent I have to power (That's why I thought it is the vent in the 2. Picture). Or does the traktor has a manual vent somewhere like a B7001 has? Ah, yes: I did the loop, because it was hanging down in the dirt. But with or without the loop there is no difference in the sound of the idle engine, that means that the hydraulic pump is not forced to power a high pressure. If I raise the hitch, you can hear the workload of the idle engine after it reached the top position. So, why is there no workload when I disconnect the hose. So there must be no pressure in the hose.
Where is the point to switch it on?? :(

And maybe You can help me with my other question regarding that Monreo Control. In that position of the lower left knob, it is possible to adjust the hitch hight with the handle, on the left with the scale.
After some minutes of use the control sometimes does not move anymore or it is swinging up and down, and shake the traktor. Or only goes up or do other strange things.
Do You have any experience what normaly is broken or used up, if this behavior comes up?

Thanx for Help!

carl :)

cabu

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kuno B1-15 (B1502DT)
May 24, 2009
Germany, Oyten
Hello Vic,

I can't tell you at the moment, because I am on a business trip in China. When I am back home I will take a look/picture.

Thanx for your help !!

carl

cabu

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kuno B1-15 (B1502DT)
May 24, 2009
Germany, Oyten
Hallo Vic,

so finally I was at home to make some pictures.

And also of a label at the back.

The Question is still, can I switch on/off the oilflow? Because it seams that there is no pressure in the hose.

Carl

cabu

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kuno B1-15 (B1502DT)
May 24, 2009
Germany, Oyten
Thanx for the answer, Vic.

I am back on a business trip in China and not at home, so I can't make some pictures.
But I bought the traktor with a cheap 3p hitch and the tiller has also no switches/cables. And I have found some free connectors of the Monroematic under the seat. Next time I hook up the tiller I will just use the not-so-sensetive selection of the control. Maybe that helps to stop that shaking.

Again, Thanx for your help. :)

Carl

Rouschty

Equipment
B1-14
Sep 21, 2009
Luxembourg
Hi Carl,
Long time no see. I am quite impressed when I saw what you did with your B1-15.

Did you finally find out the secrets of that solenoid valve? I actually have exactly the same setup on my B1-14 and wonder whether I could use it together with the hydraulic hose with quick connector to actuate a hydraulic top link for my 3pt hitch. Did you identify the type of the valve? I guess that it must be a 4/3 way solenoid valve with 2 electrical actuators (see attachment) as I have 2 white and 2 black cable going inside.

Do you know whether the white or the black cable is the + pole?

Regards
Tom

Attachments

Last edited:

cabu

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kuno B1-15 (B1502DT)
May 24, 2009
Germany, Oyten
Hello,

I disabled it and disconnect the cables.
I have already added an extra hydraulic block!!

Hope your B1-14 is fine

carl

asbug

Equipment
B7001 - looks orange to me... Woods 5' scrape, 42" rotary cutter, shreader/chip.
Feb 11, 2011
Varnell,GA - USA
Rouschty,
J'habiter sur Boulevard Brand Whitlock en 1993.
I always loved Lux, good to see you here, where are you? Esch, La Ville Luxembourg propre?
KC