Daily Chuckle

DustyRusty

Equipment
2020 BX23S, BX2822 Snowblower, Curtis Deluxe Cab,
Nov 8, 2015
North East CT
Wife 1.0 is a failed program. Mistress 5.0 has all the joy of a successful program with none of the glitches or crashes of Wife 1.0.

Reactions: 1 users

Old_Paint

Lifetime Member

Equipment
LX2610SU, LA535 FEL w/54" bucket, LandPride BB1248, Woodland Mills WC-68
Dec 5, 2020
AL
I just realized the location of the arrest. If that’s the Moulton in Alabama(Northwest of Cullman), I’m not surprised at all. There IS a lot going on in that town, but little that will improve one’s mental image of it. I think the toothbrush was invented there because otherwise it would have been called a teeth brush. They do have a pretty good farm store there though. Wonder if he bought the coon trap there? Catching a wild coon would be much akin to sticking a hand into a running blender. Not something anyone with any modicum of intelligence would attempt on purpose and certainly not without some serious mind altering substances.

Reactions: 1 user

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
Are you saying that sweet young thang next to the pony is Mrs. Foot,,, dayum (y)

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
I just realized the location of the arrest. If that’s the Moulton in Alabama(Northwest of Cullman), I’m not surprised at all. There IS a lot going on in that town, but little that will improve one’s mental image of it. I think the toothbrush was invented there because otherwise it would have been called a teeth brush. They do have a pretty good farm store there though. Wonder if he bought the coon trap there? Catching a wild coon would be much akin to sticking a hand into a running blender. Not something anyone with any modicum of intelligence would attempt on purpose and certainly not without some serious mind altering substances.
Soooooo you think there might be a little bit of inter breeding running rampent ?

Old_Paint

Lifetime Member

Equipment
LX2610SU, LA535 FEL w/54" bucket, LandPride BB1248, Woodland Mills WC-68
Dec 5, 2020
AL
Soooooo you think there might be a little bit of inter breeding running rampent ?
Inter good(sometimes). IN bad(ALWAYS)

Let’s just say the gene pool might be a little shallow. However, one of the country’s longest US highways runs through the north of town, and it has one of the highest arrest rates for illegal transport and distribution of controlled substances and it also appears to be a preferred route to the inner part of the US by ‘undocumented immigrants’. (Known as the Coyote Corridor). Some claim no correlation between the drug trade and unauthorized immigration, but I don’t particularly subscribe to that theory. I’m thinking maybe some of the distribution targets may be coming up short, but not because of the due diligence of the town’s finest to effectively control the problem. Either way, a whole lotta bad decisions going on up there. The town was largely supported by a huge paper mill in the nearby town of Courtland. It shut down years ago during a certain presidency and its negative effects on the economy and immigration, and life in that area has not changed for the better. But I may just be a skeptic. Though located in some of the finest farm land, there’s no money in farming so the thousands of hectares of cotton that once covered the area are now just overgrown fields that get a subsidy for mowing the weeds every couple years. Pretty sad what has happened to a once proud and prosperous community thanks in no small part to the government and one-percenter greed. But it does make for some hilarious memes.

Moose7060

Equipment
M7060, L3902 HST, Farm King PT740, HLA 2500 Snowpusher, LandPride RCR1872
Oct 14, 2023
bc
tire gps.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

Gaspasser

Equipment
L6060, FEL, forks, front snowblower. KX033 mini ex. Dump truck, Husqvarna saws.
Dec 16, 2023
NH
Bet you work for a tire shop. LOL