D6100D Dozer blade B255 ?????

2pats2

Equipment
B6100D,snow blower,rear blade,belly mower,dozer blade and rear ender buckket
Jan 26, 2010
Gibsonia,Penna.
I bought a front blade for my B6100D that was laying next to a B7100 . I noticed that the sub frame had two pieces welded into it to lengthen it
6 & 1/2in. I haven`t had a chance to check the measurements yet but I was wondering what model they were trying to make it fit.The fellow mentioned something about not knowing if it would fit my tractor but the blade was complete w/all controles and lines and in good condition and the price was real right so I figured I could remove the extension pieces and be in buissness.There was also 2 extra mounting pieces that look to fit to the rear axle housing.Any thoughts what this was all about ?
Patrick
patnpat@zoominternet.net

Last edited:

traildust

Equipment
B7610HST 4WD, LA352 FEL, Gearmore 2 Spool Top & Tilt Box Scraper
Jan 27, 2010
Phelan, California
I bought a front blade for my B6100D that was laying next to a B7100 . I noticed that the sub frame had two pieces welded into it to lengthen it
6 & 1/2in. I haven`t had a chance to check the measurements yet but I was wondering what model they were trying to make it fit.The fellow mentioned something about not knowing if it would fit my tractor but the blade was complete w/all controles and lines and in good condition and the price was real right so I figured I could remove the extension pieces and be in buissness.There was also 2 extra mounting pieces that look to fit to the rear axle housing.Any thoughts what this was all about ?
Patrick
patnpat@zoominternet.net
Patrick,
Would you by chance be able to post pictures of it. That would be a tremendous help.

Thank you,
Scott