Status
Not open for further replies.

motionclone

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L345DT with Lp mower, forks and grapple thumb, Bobcat 337 Midi Ex
May 4, 2018
Maine
You must have a really short memory, because that's exactly what happened in 2016.
Seems like youre letting your emotions get the best of you here

GreensvilleJay

Equipment
BX23-S,57 A-C D-14,58 A-C D-14, 57 A-C D-14,tiller,cults,Millcreek 25G spreader,
Apr 2, 2019
Greensville,Ontario,Canada
It seems to me he had the most 'electroal votes' ? I know you've got a different system.
Up here it's the party leader that gets to be ruler of Canada,even when he does 'blackface' AND give millons to his buddies AND dis's your POTUS.

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
All I know is the stock markets up and the interest is down and you only get killed when you go down town, or on the through way, or in a movie or bar, or any place those wack jobs go where its a gun free zone.

SidecarFlip

Banned

Equipment
M9000HDCC3, M9000HD, Kubota GS850 Sidekick
Oct 28, 2018
USA
All I know is the stock markets up and the interest is down and you only get killed when you go down town, or on the through way, or in a movie or bar, or any place those wack jobs go where its a gun free zone.

Or Pensacola, Florida too.

Ain't no 'downtown' here unless you want to call a church, post office, bank and a bar with a blinking light downtown.

BAP

Lifetime Member

Equipment
2012 Kubota 2920, 60MMM, FEL, BH65 48" Bush Hog, 60"Backblade, B2782B Snowblower
Dec 31, 2012
New Hampshire
Crazy Train is drawing all the Crazies out of the woods. Definitely off the rails and headed towards the river!!!!! You got to love the fact that some people are sooo blind to reality, that they think that they are the only one with the correct answer.

eserv

Equipment
BX24, A1000 Kubota Generator
May 27, 2009
Hardisty, Alberta
Crazy Train is drawing all the Crazies out of the woods. Definitely off the rails and headed towards the river!!!!! You got to love the fact that some people are sooo blind to reality, that they think that they are the only one with the correct answer.
That's the funny thing about beliefs isn't it? I actually prefer peer reviewed science but that's just me.

D2Cat

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L305DT, B7100HST, TG1860, TG1860D, L4240
Mar 27, 2014
40 miles south of Kansas City
I'm near one of those "peak a plumb towns". Peak around the corner and your plumb out of town! Too small for drive-bys, at least for now.

motionclone

Lifetime Member

Equipment
May 4, 2018
Maine
That's the funny thing about beliefs isn't it? I actually prefer peer reviewed science but that's just me.
Good for you now stay away from my money and freedoms and we will be able to all get along.

motionclone

Lifetime Member

Equipment
May 4, 2018
Maine
It really does boil down to selfishness and money doesn't it.
There it is in a nutshell I guess. You think freedom is selfish and there is a problem with me keeping my hard earned buck.

Last edited:

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
If that chart wasnt so true, it would be really funny :D

motionclone

Lifetime Member

Equipment
May 4, 2018
Maine
Oh come on, can't you do any better than that?
I'm truly disappointed.
There isnt any arguing with people who are in cults, there is only the question of how one gets that brainwashed.

GreensvilleJay

Equipment
BX23-S,57 A-C D-14,58 A-C D-14, 57 A-C D-14,tiller,cults,Millcreek 25G spreader,
Apr 2, 2019
Greensville,Ontario,Canada
re: there is only the question of how one gets that brainwashed.

EASY.....here's how to see it for yourself.

Get a group of regular folks into a room( 10-20 is fine).
Get them to start chanting '4 + 5 =10'.
Do this for 5-10 minutes.
Now yell 'Stop, Quiet', pause 5 seconds, then yell out 'Quick what's 4 +5 ?'....

yes, someone WILL say 10.

it IS that easy !

sheepfarmer

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3560, B2650, Gator, Ingersoll mower
Nov 14, 2014
MidMichigan
Well it would appear to me that the same thing applies to both of you, and that neither set of opinions, yours or mine, can be claimed as truth or hoax unless you are willing to do the work of looking at the data carefully. I think we are all in agreement that the folks that stand to make money, eg media, oil companies, car companies, over state over simplifications. In particular no single weather event "proves" warming or cooling. This is because the vast majority of Americans have poor science educations and can't be bothered to examine a complex issue carefully. The same thing applies to heated political issues. How many of you read the text of the "phone call" for yourself? Listened to the witnesses? Listened to the attorneys in their entirety, not just a 15 second sound bite? Read the Mueller report? All this is freely available, but it is a lot of work. There are very good and credible people and there are the opposite involved.

In the climate issues there are plenty of parts that are scientifically debatable, and the way science works is people do the best they can, and if the data suggests something is wrong they go back to the drawing boards and try again. I think it is not helpful to use words like brainwashed and hoax. It stops useful discussion.

BAP

Lifetime Member

Equipment
2012 Kubota 2920, 60MMM, FEL, BH65 48" Bush Hog, 60"Backblade, B2782B Snowblower
Dec 31, 2012
New Hampshire
Well it would appear to me that the same thing applies to both of you, and that neither set of opinions, yours or mine, can be claimed as truth or hoax unless you are willing to do the work of looking at the data carefully. I think we are all in agreement that the folks that stand to make money, eg media, oil companies, car companies, over state over simplifications. In particular no single weather event "proves" warming or cooling. This is because the vast majority of Americans have poor science educations and can't be bothered to examine a complex issue carefully. The same thing applies to heated political issues. How many of you read the text of the "phone call" for yourself? Listened to the witnesses? Listened to the attorneys in their entirety, not just a 15 second sound bite? Read the Mueller report? All this is freely available, but it is a lot of work. There are very good and credible people and there are the opposite involved.

In the climate issues there are plenty of parts that are scientifically debatable, and the way science works is people do the best they can, and if the data suggests something is wrong they go back to the drawing boards and try again. I think it is not helpful to use words like brainwashed and hoax. It stops useful discussion.
Well said Sheepfarmer!

motionclone

Lifetime Member

Equipment
May 4, 2018
Maine

Those are all your opinions and thats fine but the reality is your side of the fence tends to impose its will on mine and it is NOT the other way around. We believe in freedom first.

So dont go on making this about words that hurt peoples feeling, its really about SOME peoples emotions causing ALL of us to lose freedoms.

Scientists dont make laws, impose sanctions, or take any legal actions against people, politicians do and they use and MISUSE science to further their agenda. This is where the issue lies. Politicians on one side of the fence rely on emotional voters to put them in power to enact "CHANGE"

Those same politicians dole out big money to those places that pay the scientists and that makes and becomes a conflict of interest If the truth is what is sought.

And yes I read the Mueller report and it said NO RUSSIAN COLLUSION which all of us dumb, uneducated people already knew.

I also read the "transcript" and like all of us dumb, uneducated people we are wondering why Bidens son is on the board of a Ukrainian energy company since his dad was VP. Rational people like me, although dumb, are very concerned about this level of corruption from the previous administration.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.