Bx24

man00

Jul 3, 2013
okla
I hired couple of guys to cut down a very large tree today. They used the Kubota BX24 to load the limbs and stumps. I couldn't believe how easy the little tractor made it look loading those. Made me re-think going with the BX over a B series.

SLIMSHADIE

Equipment
Kubota BX25D
Apr 10, 2013
Eureka,IL
I'm impressed with my little BX25, my first tractor but it has done everything I asked it to do. Probably not as fast but I only have 3 acres to take care of...

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
That lil BX is a working machine,, while many will end their days mowing , it will do things you never thought a lil tractor could do;)

koja

Equipment
BX25D
May 27, 2014
Fremont Mi.
I burn five cords of wood a year. Having my new BX25D cut my time in the woods by half of how long it took me before. I have the mechanical thumb on mine and it is amazing the size of limb or log it will pick up . No more cutting on the ground. I also have a huge log splitter and the BX is very helpful setting 24" plus pieces on it to split . Also been digging up smaller stumps. Don't know how I got by without it .

cerlawson

Equipment
rotiller, box scraper,etc.
Feb 24, 2011
PORTAGE, WI
Not to throw cold water on the BX, but before you jump consider the limitations.
I have a BX as well as other larger Blue tractors. On loading stuff, etc. the smaller tractor will do OK for loading onto a pick-up at the rear end. It will not reach high enough to load onto even small dump trucks. The main fault I have is the crude control of the three point. It works, but not nearly as neat as for larger tractors with position control, instead has on-off, up-down control.

koja

Equipment
BX25D
May 27, 2014
Fremont Mi.
Not to throw cold water on the BX, but before you jump consider the limitations.
I have a BX as well as other larger Blue tractors. On loading stuff, etc. the smaller tractor will do OK for loading onto a pick-up at the rear end. It will not reach high enough to load onto even small dump trucks. The main fault I have is the crude control of the three point. It works, but not nearly as neat as for larger tractors with position control, instead has on-off, up-down control.
That's true , but can't compare apples to oranges . For the size they are awesome . I need the small size to get through the woods . Also needed a machine with a belly mower , and snow blower. It does all the things I mentioned earlier with great ease. If I need bigger I have access to any piece of large equipment I need just down the road from me. Its a SUB compact tractor. But like all Kubota equipment , does more than you would think .