BX2380 quick hitch

DustyRusty

Equipment
2020 BX23S, BX2822 Snowblower, Curtis Deluxe Cab,
Nov 8, 2015
North East CT
I can tell you the one not to buy. LandPride QH05! The hoop design makes it impossible to use the older style Kubota weight boxes. I would buy a LandPride QH10 if available, however I believe that there is a newer model available. If you don't want to spend the $$$ on a LandPride (Kubota company) then even the Harbor Freight models are good at a reasonable price. Check with your local Kubota dealer to see if they have any deals. I have seen many used ones listed on Facebook Marketplace and Craigslist.

rc51stierhoff

Equipment
B2650, MX6000, (BX sold)
Sep 13, 2021
Ohio
What rear quick hitch do I need with my2380 21hp?
Good day and welcome to the site.

When you say ‘what rear quick hitch’…are you referring to brand/model or category of hitch? Sort of all depends on which attachments you plan to use with it.

Do you know what size pins on your implements?

In terms of brands/models…Well they are all certainly not the same. I am biased after having a QH and a Pats set up and I much prefer Pats…it’s a bit more flexible (fits a much wider range of implements) and there is nothing to remove. But that’s what I prefer. YMMV.

I’d recommend look through some of the older threads on the site before you decide. Good luck. ☕

Last edited:

GreensvilleJay

Equipment
BX23-S,57 A-C D-14,58 A-C D-14, 57 A-C D-14,tiller,cults,Millcreek 25G spreader,
Apr 2, 2019
Greensville,Ontario,Canada
Buy the one that's a TRUE CAT1-CAT1 'quick hitch' !!

Most advertising for them is misleading . Says 'CAT1' but really ONLY the tractor side IS CAT1 !! Implement side often is CAT2 !!

You'll need to fork out a lot of extra coins for 'adapters' or 'bushings' for EVERY implement you use.

Also Qh will add distance between tractor and implement, so may need new PTO shaft.....