Bx2350 for sale/ how much?

10ecman

Equipment
Bad Boy Pup, JD 737 and (2) ZD21
Sep 22, 2015
Fayetteville,Tn
Ok I cut grass on a horse farm here in Tennessee. It has two spoiled rotten horses who I love. The couple had some health issues and they have two green zero turns which we use liberally on the 14.5 acres. They have an 08/09 BX2350 diesel with the 60" deck. What I need to know is how much should we be asking for the tractor with a draw bar and a 48" rake? It has 150 hours and it has minor scuffs on the deck but this tractor has sat for the last year and been used to move his ski boat and fishing boat to wash them and that's it. I'm getting the paperwork in order but he was thinking a low figure and I think he is way below market value. So feel free to give me your opinions since you guys are the best. I have a few pics but I can't get them loaded.

10ecman

Equipment
Bad Boy Pup, JD 737 and (2) ZD21
Sep 22, 2015
Fayetteville,Tn
Thanks Hokie I was wrong then the owner was right. Man I thought that beauty was worth more than that.

JustJeff

Equipment
Kubota BX 2350
The 2350 was made '06-'08, so it's older than you think. Does it have a FEL? I don't know what the rake is worth, for me it would be next to nothing. The hours are very low. I just bought my BX 2350 three months ago with a 60" MMM and a FEL with right at 500 hours. I paid 8,250. I don't know if that's considered a "good deal" or not to others, but for me it was just fine. I don't think that it matters, but they started at 9K plus, and I negotiated the down on price twice to end up where I bought it at.

Attachments

Last edited:

tcrote5516

Equipment
BX1860, FEL, 50" Front Blower, Heated Cab, 6' blade, 3pt carry all, 3pt hitch
Sep 2, 2014
Southern New Hampshire
$7.5k all day. If it's been garaged/in a barn the whole time and has paperwork/service records $8.5k shouldn't be a problem.

Last edited: