B5200 Hydraulic Pump Drive Gear

zlee

Equipment
B5200
Jul 7, 2024
Michigan, USA
About a month ago my 1993 Kubota B5200 3 point lift stopped working when I nearly stalled it in a field while mowing (3pt finish mower deck). It took some time for me to finally figure out that the flat tang on the drive gear inside the hydraulic pump shattered into several pieces.

I purchased an aftermarket pump online. It did not work. The in/out for the hydraulics are tapped for NPT tapered pipe thread (confirmed by my neighbor who is an expert at these things) while what is on my tractor is straight parallel threads for the banjo bolts.

I have been searching for this drive gear, but can not find it online. Does anyone have a source I should check out?
Or a source where I can purchase a new pump that isn't absurdly expensive?
Thanks for any help you can provide.

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
Your verbiage threw me off a little.

You looking for a Hydraulic gear pump, not a " Hydraulic pump drive gear"

zlee

Equipment
B5200
Jul 7, 2024
Michigan, USA
I am specifically looking for the drive gear for the hydraulic pump. I don't need to replace the entire pump, just the drive gear for the pump. In my Workshop Service Manual it refers to that part as the Drive Gear.

Thanks for the link. That goes to a used pump. It looks identical to what is currently on my tractor. I'll call them and hope it is still available.