B2650HSDC No Start

GRKNIFE

Equipment
B2650 HSDC 2016
Jul 6, 2011
Macomb Mi
B2650HSDC NO START
I wanted to let others know what I found and fixed. I was cutting with mid mount mower and stopped to get out and pick something up. I disengaged the mower and let the tractor run. I got up to get out and must have bumped the PTO select lever and tractor stopped and engine shut off. When I got back in and turned the key nothing happened. I got the shop manual online and read posts here and watched you tube that night. It all kept talking about the safety switches. The next morning I started to look for all the safety switches. I reached up and found the PTO Select lever switch. I could feel but not see that the top of the switch was loose and had pulled up out of the base of the switch. I pushed it back in place and then replaced the 5amp fuse for the OTC panel that had blown and it started.
I finished cutting the grass and then got a new switch from a dealer. While I was replacing the switch after taking off the left rear tire, I noticed that the switch for the PTO clutch lever was also loose at the top of the switch. I will be replacing that switch later but I will have to pull the seat and remove access panel to get to it.
The new designed replacement switch for both is Kuboto 6E200-18810

nbryan

Equipment
B2650 BH77 LA534 54" ssqa Forks B2782B BB1560 Woods M5-4 MaxxHaul 50039
Jan 3, 2019
Hadashville, Manitoba, Canada
B2650HSDC NO START
I wanted to let others know what I found and fixed. I was cutting with mid mount mower and stopped to get out and pick something up. I disengaged the mower and let the tractor run. I got up to get out and must have bumped the PTO select lever and tractor stopped and engine shut off. When I got back in and turned the key nothing happened. I got the shop manual online and read posts here and watched you tube that night. It all kept talking about the safety switches. The next morning I started to look for all the safety switches. I reached up and found the PTO Select lever switch. I could feel but not see that the top of the switch was loose and had pulled up out of the base of the switch. I pushed it back in place and then replaced the 5amp fuse for the OTC panel that had blown and it started.
I finished cutting the grass and then got a new switch from a dealer. While I was replacing the switch after taking off the left rear tire, I noticed that the switch for the PTO clutch lever was also loose at the top of the switch. I will be replacing that switch later but I will have to pull the seat and remove access panel to get to it.
The new designed replacement switch for both is Kuboto 6E200-18810
Thx for the heads up, I'll have a feel around and check if those switches have worked loose on my B2650.