Advise on back up cams for rear blowers.

Hkb82

Equipment
M7060, Ford 5600, can-am defender
Nov 17, 2021
Ontario Canada
Just wondering if anybody has any advice to give on adding a rear camera and possibly one on the front. Really don’t have a need for them atm but if I’m adding rear now I was thinking of doing both now. It’s not really necessary and I don’t have any issues using the mirrors for blowing snow on long stretches just think it would be a fun and potentially useful addition to my tractor. Internet is polluted with them so any advise on a brand or unit would also be great. Thanks in advance
I’m aware of the likelihood of it getting covered in snow pretty quickly but so do the mirrors and windows on most the days I’m doing it. Thank god for the window defrosts. Probably my favourite winter option.

MapleLeafFarmer

Equipment
Lots incl. B and L kubotas
Dec 2, 2019
E.
Kubota makes a real nice one.
Specifically made for the SVL's I think but should be easy to adjust to your tractor.
They are really nice addition and can be had for less than $1,000.
This should do what you want.

mikester

Equipment
M59 TLB
Oct 21, 2017
Canada
www.divergentstuff.ca
I don't know about you but I find my mirrors and windows get covered in snow real fast depending on the wind direction.

Get a camera with a heater and wipers for the lens.

Hkb82

Equipment
M7060, Ford 5600, can-am defender
Nov 17, 2021
Ontario Canada
Love the idea of heated cams but I’m probably not going to like the price. I probably won’t go with a kubota part number on this one either.
Voyager seems to be the brand that kubota uses. Maybe worth looking into. I might be better off brand shopping on an RV site for back up camera options and reviews. I was thinking more people would have added them to their tractors.