1991 Kubota L2050-F 2WD Runs but Needs some Work, plus Implements

capitolpeakfreak

Equipment
Kubota L35, Loader. Backhoe, Box Blade, Brush Hog, Grooming Mower, Post Hole /di
Jun 6, 2024
Olympia, WA
I have a 1991 L2050 F 2WD that runs but doesn't sound like it's running right. I changed the oil and found a some very fine metal pieces in the oil and I don't want to deal with getting it looked at or fixed as I have another tractor. The tractor only has 1096.5 hours and is in great shape. Rear tires have some weather cracking. I also have a 60" Land Pride Brush Hog, a 60" Land Pride Grooming Finish Mower, 4' Box Blade by Counyline and another 4' Brush Hog by Agri-something. Both brush hogs have some rust holes in the decks but they don't affect their operation. Would like to sell the whole package for $4,000 but may entertain separating. If interested let me know. Olympia, WA 98512. PM Jerry please- Pictures attached shortly.

Last edited by a moderator:

JimmyJazz

Equipment
B2601
Aug 8, 2020
Pittsburgh, Pa
That unit brings about $2,000 based Tractor House auction results. Of course at an auction you are taking your chances and hoping there are no metal filings in the oil. The used implements are worth something but probably not much. A loader and bucket would make it more attractive. Post your pictures as there are many people that might enjoy a project on this forum. Good luck.

Reactions: 1 user