BX25D Fuse Block

AndyM

Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX25DTLB
Sep 21, 2016
Vancouver Island Canada
I was looking at the fuse block to tie in my ROPS lighting and I noticed what looks (to me - a rookie) to be a relay socket. Can someone advise what in fact it is and what it is for?

Thanks

Attachments

100 td

Equipment
B21TLB (B21, TL421 & BT751) Toyota SDK4 T116 Bobcat
Aug 29, 2015
ɹǝpunuʍop
I wish you luck and you can use it for your options, but the pic appears not to have any terminals prewired in it?

sagor

Equipment
BX25, BX2750D, BX2760A, 5' back blade
Jan 9, 2017
Sudbury, ON, Canada
Check where that 20A fuse goes to. Not sure about the BX25D, but my BX25 schematic shows it only goes to the back of the tractor for "work lights", but nothing plugged in unless you have some other options. The wires should be located at the back, under the seat area somewhere. You may be able to use that set of wires/fuse to power your add-on lights. Mind you, I've never looked for those wires on my machine yet...
Check the BX2370 schematics (Work Shop Manual), they should be the same or very similar as the BX25D

Last edited:

85Hokie

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX-25D ,PTB. Under Armor, '90&'92-B7100HST's, '06 BX1850 FEL
Jul 13, 2013
Bedford - VA
Check where that 20A fuse goes to. Not sure about the BX25D, but my BX25 schematic shows it only goes to the back of the tractor for "work lights", but nothing plugged in unless you have some other options. The wires should be located at the back, under the seat area somewhere. You may be able to use that set of wires/fuse to power your add-on lights. Mind you, I've never looked for those wires on my machine yet...
Check the BX2370 schematics (Work Shop Manual), they should be the same or very similar as the BX25D
On the back of the BX25D - right under the left 3 point arm is a group of wires that are bundled up with black tape. Somewhat hard to "find" but they are there, the backhoe gets in the way too - their purpose is for lights to ROPS if wished.:)

AndyM

Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX25DTLB
Sep 21, 2016
Vancouver Island Canada
Yes I heard about the plug by the backhoe. I would like to put in a secondary fuse panel to accommodate other additions running if off a relay to the main panel. Thats what drove my question about what looks to be a relay plug-in socket under the fuses.

Guesses anyone?