monroematic hydraulics

Crazy Horse

Equipment
L2950
Oct 16, 2016
Graham Wa U.S.A.
Hi Guys.
I have a L2950 Gray market Machine with the Monroematic Hydraulic system, which does not work at all, wont pick up, let down or anything.
any ideas where I could start troubleshooting this?

Thanks, Crazy Horse.

Last edited:

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
All I do know about that system is that I think it uses 2 solenoids to control the three point movements.

Post some pictures of what you have and I'll see if i can dig any info up on it.

Crazy Horse

Equipment
L2950
Oct 16, 2016
Graham Wa U.S.A.
Thanks Vic.

Would that also solve the issue that the 3ph doesn't function at all?
I had a mechanic check out the hydraulic aspect of it, seems it checked out fine, but it doesn't function at all.

Just for the record.
when I got the tractor the front end loader and the 3ph both functioned, but very slowly. my mechanic got the FEL to work, but now the 3ph has stopped functioning completely.
also, the control to raise and lower the 3ph is under pressure, sort of springing forward. this was not the case before we took it apart. im not sure if he just didn't hook it up right or what, but any info regarding this would also be appreciated.

Thanks, Crazy Horse

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
So it sounds like if the Monroe Matic portion is not controlling the three point then it sound like something isn't hooked up right feeding the three point controls. ;)