Go Back   OrangeTractorTalks - Everything Kubota > Kubota Talk > Service, Repair & Maintenance

Service, Repair & Maintenance Offer your Kubota service advice, repair procedures or maintenance tips. Have a service related question? Post here.

Old 03-29-2015   #1
rockindt

Equipment: m9960
Default m9960 warning beep tone

After performing a parked regeneration the beep won't stop . any ideas?
rockindt is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links  
Advertisement
Old 03-29-2015   #2
sheepfarmer

Equipment: L3560, John Deere Gator, Ingersoll mower, Ford 8N tractor that is a little young
Default Re: m9960 warning beep tone

If your model computer is similar to mine...
Sounds like it thinks the regeneration wasn't completed. Can you advance the screen to see if the PM dropped to 0? If the PM is still up, try to get it to regen in the auto regen mode, following that set of directions.

Did both the indicator on the screen and the lighted button stay lit during the regen and then have they gone out now? Are there any error codes displayed on the screen if you turn the key to "on" but not necessarily start?

I suspect if it is still beeping you might have to call the dealer in the morning.

Please let us know what the solution to the problem was, we are all trying to get used to these new tractors!
Old 03-29-2015   #3
rockindt

Equipment: m9960

lights were on during regen. Then regen lights went off and the warning light stayed on and the beeper continued. After shutting down , now the beep starts when you turn on key , red warning light is on . the tractor starts fine and idles fine, not sure I want to work with it beeping.
I guess I will be calling dealer in the morning. I can't find anything on the internet indicating the problem
rockindt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2015   #4
sheepfarmer

Equipment: L3560, John Deere Gator, Ingersoll mower, Ford 8N tractor that is a little young

Sounds like that is the best plan. If by the red light you mean the engine warning light, and it is constantly on, as opposed to flashing, the directions for mine say to park it in a safe place and call the dealer. Do you have the owner's manual for yours?