Busted hydraulic line

bosing

Equipment
l3200 2011
Apr 18, 2020
Anahuac,tx usa
HAVE A 2011 L3200
Big leak from hydraulic line to get the bucket turn up or down. Need help w part name/ number and what fluid do i use to replace lost / leaked fluids

Last edited:

BigG

Equipment
l2501, FEL, BB, Rotary cutter, rake,spreader, roller, etc. New Holland TL80 A
Sep 14, 2018
West Central,FL
You can just remove the busted hose and take it to any hydraulic shop, most tractor dealers (any brand) or NAPA store and they can make one up for you. Best call around before you go somewhere to make sure they are open.

Have you changed the hydraulic oil and filter? You should not mix the types of hydraulic oil. If you do not know the type of oil go to the Kubota dealer and purchase the hydraulic oil and filter there. Change all the oil to minimize any cross contamination. They can even look it up and give you the correct amount.

This information is in your owners manual if you have one.

farmtractor

Apr 17, 2020
Alberta
Kubota UDT fluid would be what you need to replace any lost fluid. If its just the hose its likely not a whole lot. Hopefully you have caps from the fitting ends for when you take the old hose in. I'm only assuming, but my hoses are british pipe thread on my orange machines. Generally, hoses start at about 80$ CAD, and go up from there depending on which fittings you need. Don't fret, this is common tractor maintenance stuff.

SidecarFlip

Banned

Equipment
M9000HDCC3, M9000HD, Kubota GS850 Sidekick
Oct 28, 2018
USA
Go to the Messick's or Coleman Equipment website, enter your model number and peruse the parts drawings. You'll find what you need, the part number and the retail price as well. Your local dealer can do that as well. Hardlines don't usually fail for no reason btw.