J
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I have a l3130 gts and the problem that I am having is that I cannot start off in any other gear than 1 or 2. When I have it in higher gears and run into a hill it will not go or if I start off in let's say 5 gear it will not go. Is there something wrong with the clutch? I checked and it is low on transmission fluid. The engine runs fine and all attachments also work as they should. The problem is that it will only run in 1 thru 3 and if I come to a small hill it will not go until I go back to 1st gear. Please help!!
    l3130 GTSI have a. l3130 gts and the problem that I am having is that I cannot start off in any other gear than 1 or 2. When I have it in higher gears and run into a hill it will not go or if I start off in let's say 5 gear it will not go. Is there something wrong with the clutch? I checked and it is low on transmission fluid. The engine runs fine and all attachments also work as they should. The problem is that it will only run in 1 thru 3 and if I come to a small hill it will not go until I go back to 1st gear. Please help!!
    I am new to Kubota's or tractors in general. I have a l3130 gts and the problem that I am having is that I cannot start off in any other gear than 1 or 2. When I have it in higher gears and run into a hill it will not go or if I start off in let's say 5 gear it will not go. Is there something wrong with the clutch? I checked and it is low on transmission fluid. The engine runs fine and all attachments also work as they should. The problem is that it will only run in 1 thru 3 and if I come to a small hill it will not go until I go back to 1st gear. Please help!!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…