Bucket info for Kubota L2773/1200 front loader

markvan59

New member

Equipment
L295DT w/ loader
Oct 6, 2026
2
0
1
Norther Kentucky
Greetings Kubotans!

My siblings and I have inherited my Dad's L295DT from the 80s and we don't have a material bucket for the loader. I have a remnant of the old one with the mounting brackets and the back-side reinforcement still affixed. I might fab the ends, shell and cutting edge, if I can get a good bucket profile. Soooo... does anyone have one of these buckets they could make a tracing from the end plate of and mail to me? Better still would be a tracing of the INSIDE of the end plate, because I think I remember the endplate extending past the shell a bit. That would give me more accurate shell geometry. We can arrange fair compensation via Zelle or something. I don't know how you'd get an accurate scan of it, but an upload could be a possibility also.

Thanks for reading and any other help!
 
Last edited:

TheOldHokie

Well-known member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3901/LA525, G2160/RCK60, G2460/RCK60
Apr 6, 2021
12,995
7,356
113
Myersville, MD
windyridgefarm.us
Greetings Kubotans!

My siblings and I have inherited my Dad's L295DT from the 80s and we don't have a material bucket for the loader. I have a remnant of the old one with the mounting brackets and the back-side reinforcement still affixed. I might fab the ends, shell and cutting edge, if I can get a good bucket profile. Soooo... does anyone have one of these buckets they could make a tracing from the end plate of and mail to me? Better still would be a tracing of the INSIDE of the end plate, because I think I remember the endplate extending past the shell a bit. That would give me more accurate shell geometry. We can arrange fair compensation via Zelle or something. I don't know how you'd get an accurate scan of it, but an upload could be a possibility also.

Thanks for reading and any other help!
Pretty straight forward roundback bucket. If you have the skills and equipnent to fab a bucket should be easy to questimate dimensions.

1000006561.jpg

Dan
 

markvan59

New member

Equipment
L295DT w/ loader
Oct 6, 2026
2
0
1
Norther Kentucky
Pretty straight forward roundback bucket. If you have the skills and equipnent to fab a bucket should be easy to questimate dimensions. I

View attachment 180199

Dan
Thanks for the opinion and the picture. You're loader is not like mine. Different people like to handle things different ways. I hope this same assumption doesn't keep someone from coming back with the reply I'm hoping for. I have zero desire to "questimate" dimensions.
 

Runs With Scissors

Well-known member

Equipment
L2501 TLB , Grappel, Brush Hog, Box Blade, Ballast box, Forks, Tiller, PH digger
Jan 25, 2023
4,121
5,575
113
Michigan
I don't have one, but I'm unsure of what you have Vs. what you need?

Do you have a picture of what you have already?

Seems to me, that if you have the mounting bracket already, the "bucket shell" would be a rather "generic" design???? 🤷‍♂️
 
  • Like
Reactions: 1 user

PoTreeBoy

Well-known member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L35 Ford 3930
Mar 24, 2020
3,984
2,467
113
WestTn/NoMs
Greetings Kubotans!

My siblings and I have inherited my Dad's L295DT from the 80s and we don't have a material bucket for the loader. I have a remnant of the old one with the mounting brackets and the back-side reinforcement still affixed. I might fab the ends, shell and cutting edge, if I can get a good bucket profile. Soooo... does anyone have one of these buckets they could make a tracing from the end plate of and mail to me? Better still would be a tracing of the INSIDE of the end plate, because I think I remember the endplate extending past the shell a bit. That would give me more accurate shell geometry. We can arrange fair compensation via Zelle or something. I don't know how you'd get an accurate scan of it, but an upload could be a possibility also.

Thanks for reading and any other help!
Post a picture of what you have, for anyone able to help you to see. Kubota often has round back and square back buckets for the same loader.