Front loader LA463

Rosohatica

Active member

Equipment
Kubota L3200, Tehnos MULS 130 flail mower, Fužinar 14” plow, Landforce 5′ tiller
Feb 23, 2022
241
106
43
Zagreb, Croatia
Hi, I have an opporrunity to buy lightly used front loader LA463 for my Kubota L3200. Attached find an image. Cost with transport door to door would be $3800. Is that a good opportunity or you would rather pass? At the moment I dont have particular need for it but people keep saying it is one of the most useful attachements for the tractor so it sounds as a good long term investment which keeps the value of the money in these big inflation times. Would like to hear your thoughts. IMG_0882.jpeg
 

TheOldHokie

Well-known member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3901/LA525, G2160/RCK60, G2460/RCK60
Apr 6, 2021
12,940
7,340
113
Myersville, MD
windyridgefarm.us
Hi, I have an opporrunity to buy lightly used front loader LA463 for my Kubota L3200. Attached find an image. Cost with transport door to door would be $3800. Is that a good opportunity or you would rather pass? At the moment I dont have particular need for it but people keep saying it is one of the most useful attachements for the tractor so it sounds as a good long term investment which keeps the value of the money in these big inflation times. Would like to hear your thoughts. View attachment 179897
You also need the tractor mounting kit (subframe) and control valve to go with what is pictured.

Dan
 

TheOldHokie

Well-known member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3901/LA525, G2160/RCK60, G2460/RCK60
Apr 6, 2021
12,940
7,340
113
Myersville, MD
windyridgefarm.us
Thanks Dan, I think it is included? - look at the pictures below
That looks better and $3800 would be an excellent price for the complete package. You will also need the hydrauluc outlet block and hoses for the tractor. I cant tell how much of that is included with the valve.

Dan

1000006534.jpg
 
  • Like
Reactions: 1 user

BAP

Well-known member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
2012 Kubota 2920, 60MMM, FEL, BH65 48" Bush Hog, 60"Backblade, B2782B Snowblower
Dec 31, 2012
3,199
1,315
113
New Hampshire
Buy before someone else buys it. Used loaders for sale are rare and one in great shape is even more rare.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 1 user

Rosohatica

Active member

Equipment
Kubota L3200, Tehnos MULS 130 flail mower, Fužinar 14” plow, Landforce 5′ tiller
Feb 23, 2022
241
106
43
Zagreb, Croatia
That looks better and $3800 would be an excellent price for the complete package. You will also need the hydrauluc outlet block and hoses for the tractor. I cant tell how much of that is included with the valve.

Dan

View attachment 179907
Thanks for the insight Dan, I will ask about that.
 

Rosohatica

Active member

Equipment
Kubota L3200, Tehnos MULS 130 flail mower, Fužinar 14” plow, Landforce 5′ tiller
Feb 23, 2022
241
106
43
Zagreb, Croatia
Buy before someone else buys it. Used loaders for sale are rare and one in great shape is even more rare.
Yeah, the guy said he has 2 more inquiries and that I should decide by Friday.
 

Rosohatica

Active member

Equipment
Kubota L3200, Tehnos MULS 130 flail mower, Fužinar 14” plow, Landforce 5′ tiller
Feb 23, 2022
241
106
43
Zagreb, Croatia
I was also planning to add rear hydraulic outlet valves for attachments that use hydraulic. Is there an advantage in having front loader with some of similar valves? Does it make the rear hydraulic connections any easier. Sorry if the question is stupid, I know nothing about this.
 

TheOldHokie

Well-known member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3901/LA525, G2160/RCK60, G2460/RCK60
Apr 6, 2021
12,940
7,340
113
Myersville, MD
windyridgefarm.us
I was also planning to add rear hydraulic outlet valves for attachments that use hydraulic. Is there an advantage in having front loader with some of similar valves? Does it make the rear hydraulic connections any easier. Sorry if the question is stupid, I know nothing about this.
You can add rear remotes with or without the loader.

For factory remotes there is no difference

For aftermarket remotes you must have that outlet block. With a a loader the remotes are fed from the PB port on the loader valve. Without they are feed directly off the block. The only difference is maybe 2' in the length of one hose.

Dan
 
Last edited:

Rosohatica

Active member

Equipment
Kubota L3200, Tehnos MULS 130 flail mower, Fužinar 14” plow, Landforce 5′ tiller
Feb 23, 2022
241
106
43
Zagreb, Croatia
You can add rear remotes with or without the loader.

For factory remotes there is no difference

For aftermarket remotes you must have that outlet block. With a a loader the remotes are fed from the PB port on the loader valve. Without they are feed directly off the block. The only difference is maybe 2' in the length of one hose.

Dan
Thanks Dan, I am sure I will have some extra questions when I will be at it. I made a reservation and I think this loader will soon be mine !