2nd time my grille guard bent and loader stand bolt bent.

jwolfet

Member
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2026
42
43
18
VA
I wasn't doing anything rough - just digging up dirt and this happened. I think the loader is getting a bit tweaked when i dig in and curl. So off to Kubota to get another bolt ($50) spacer, washer and a new lock nut for good measure - however I can't tell what is causing this - this is the only annoying thing about my tractor i've come accross. It cut my day short because that bolt kept hitting the bent brush guard. I plan on replacing it with an aftermarket brush guard. This got me thinking what else should I be looking at ?

1790560081328.png
 
  • Angry
Reactions: 1 user

hagrid

Well-known member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
K1600GTL, ZX-14R
Jun 11, 2018
1,222
1,842
113
Pittsburgh
Need more snaps. Detail both sides of the brush guard, plz. Hoist the boom all the way up.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 1 user

BAP

Well-known member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
2012 Kubota 2920, 60MMM, FEL, BH65 48" Bush Hog, 60"Backblade, B2782B Snowblower
Dec 31, 2012
3,194
1,307
113
New Hampshire
What model Tractor? What model Loader? Pretty hard to give help with the only information being Kubota.