Menu
Articles
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
What's new
New posts
New profile posts
Latest activity
Latest threads
New media
New media comments
Classifieds
Media
New media
New comments
Log in
Register
Latest activity
Account upgrades
Register
Menu
whatsupdoc's latest activity
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
W
whatsupdoc
replied to the thread
Thoughts of a Mini Excavator
.
Today I used my mini ex to cut into the hill to give me and additional 7 feet of space for backing out of the garage. I had a dumpster...
Sep 12, 2026
W
whatsupdoc
replied to the thread
You WILL pay 150 dollars for it.....and like it mister!!!!!!!
.
I dont buy tools to match a battery system I own. I buy what is best for my use. So now if I need a battery powered tool I can get...
Sep 10, 2026
W
whatsupdoc
replied to the thread
Welding thick metal
.
Use what ever method you are better at mig or stick. When I welded for a living (only for a short time) I would do a root pass with...
Aug 18, 2026
W
whatsupdoc
replied to the thread
Mini excavator auger for a BX23s backhoe
.
While you could mount the auger to the backhoe the BX23's hydraulic flow rate is very low, something like 3.7 GPM. It may not have the...
Aug 11, 2026
W
whatsupdoc
replied to the thread
ZD18 mower 90W gear box oil compatibility
.
My 2020 Yanmar excavator calls for GL4 in the final drives, madness.
Aug 1, 2026
W
whatsupdoc
replied to the thread
The drying time of Loctite 577 is KILLING ME!!!!!!!!
.
If this is for shop air you could of used Pex-AL-Pex, it handles higher pressures than standard pex and much easier than threading black...
Jul 28, 2026
W
whatsupdoc
replied to the thread
(SOLD) Cub cadet super garden tractor 2182
.
Read the date on the post, you are just a little late.
Jul 25, 2026
W
whatsupdoc
replied to the thread
KH31 excavator not spinning fully.
.
Could be an issue with the swing brake. When the controls are in neutral the brake is on preventing the house from rotating when you...
Jul 21, 2026
W
whatsupdoc
reacted to
edritchey's post
in the thread
Awesome dogs / Crazy pets Thread
with
Like
.
This boy will be 7mo old next Tuesday :D
Jul 18, 2026
Top
Bottom