Menu
Articles
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
What's new
New posts
New profile posts
Latest activity
Latest threads
New media
New media comments
Classifieds
Media
New media
New comments
Log in
Register
Latest activity
Account upgrades
Register
Menu
Trustable's latest activity
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
T
Trustable
reacted to
NCL4701's post
in the thread
What did you do to or on your Kubota today?
with
Wow
.
Had a storm a few days ago that took out about 40 trees. That doesn’t count the smaller trees that were collateral damage when the...
Aug 4, 2026
T
Trustable
reacted to
Runs With Scissors's post
in the thread
Will not start
with
Like
.
+1 on this. My right hand automatically “shoots back” to jiggle the PTO switch when my 2501 wont crank……It’s almost instinct at this...
Jul 13, 2026
T
Trustable
replied to the thread
Will not start
.
Highly recommend you check this before getting too far down the rabbit hole. Ive bent mine/set it out of adjustment 3 times since having...
Jul 11, 2026
T
Trustable
reacted to
skeets's post
in the thread
Will not start
with
Like
.
Maybe check your PTO lever jiggle it and see what happens,, they do get out of adjustment
Jul 11, 2026
T
Trustable
reacted to
Utopia Texas's post
in the thread
OK…..I will be “That guy”…...
with
Haha
.
The easy way to fix your problem is to have three tractors with your three most used implements mounted so you never have to change...
Jul 11, 2026
T
Trustable
replied to the thread
OK…..I will be “That guy”…...
.
Haha that was a good read! I’m sure lots of us (or at least me, multiple times) have had issues connecting something on the tractor...
Jul 9, 2026
T
Trustable
reacted to
Runs With Scissors's post
in the thread
OK…..I will be “That guy”…...
with
Haha
.
So I have had my tractor for ~4’ish years….. If I take my left sock off, I can count the number of times I have used a “PTO driven”...
Jul 9, 2026
Top
Bottom