Menu
Articles
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
What's new
New posts
New profile posts
Latest activity
Latest threads
New media
New media comments
Classifieds
Media
New media
New comments
Log in
Register
Latest activity
Account upgrades
Register
Menu
Trimley's latest activity
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
Trimley
reacted to
BX25D Rookie's post
in the thread
Buying several Kubota tractors, building a Camp, and maintaining 69 acres of recreational/hunting property.
with
Like
.
I got together with my son and grandson last weekend and we got the food plot field bush hogged at the property. I did bury the BX 25 in...
Sep 20, 2026
Trimley
reacted to
BX25D Rookie's post
in the thread
Grab Handle, Cup Holder, and Lever Guide on BX25D Aft Attachment Stripped
with
Like
.
I epoxied the threaded brass inserts back into the grab handles on my BX2370. The inserts pulled out of the handles during disassembly...
Sep 19, 2026
Trimley
reacted to
Runs With Scissors's post
in the thread
BX23S Roof Project
with
Like
.
I would go with "blue" in case you want to make any changes/mods to it...But if your sure, I ain't against welding ;) ;)
Sep 18, 2026
Trimley
reacted to
JustJim's post
in the thread
DYI Suitcase Weights for BX series
with
Like
.
I have a TerraKing TKV20 for my BX2380, and the tractor needs some front counterweights. I called my Kubota sales guy, and the bracket...
Sep 17, 2026
Trimley
reacted to
Runs With Scissors's post
in the thread
Grab Handle, Cup Holder, and Lever Guide on BX25D Aft Attachment Stripped
with
Like
.
I don't know what they look like, but if they are solid, you might try either drilling and tapping to the next larger size, or something...
Sep 17, 2026
Trimley
replied to the thread
BX23S Roof Project
.
Howdy RWS. I considered blue, or even red. Then I went to my hardware drawers and grabbed split-ring lock washers. They help, but the...
Sep 17, 2026
Trimley
replied to the thread
Grab Handle, Cup Holder, and Lever Guide on BX25D Aft Attachment Stripped
.
Would RivNuts be a cure? Maybe if a short sleeve was slipped over the RivNut, then done? You might and up having to step-down in...
Sep 16, 2026
Trimley
replied to the thread
BX23S Roof Project
.
Here's a few more progressive photos.
Sep 16, 2026
Trimley
replied to the thread
BX23S Roof Project
.
Indeed. I've only got $200 invested in it over a two year span, so I figured I'd give it a try. The assembly is pretty straight forward...
Sep 16, 2026
Trimley
reacted to
North Idaho Wolfman's post
in the thread
BX23S Roof Project
with
Like
.
Someone is playing with an erector set.
Sep 16, 2026
Trimley
reacted to
Sawburner's post
in the thread
Land plane build
with
Like
.
I got the blade at auctions a few years ago and was going to put in on a bucket on my 8N Ford, never did, sold it to buy the Kubota...
Sep 15, 2026
Trimley
posted the thread
Chainsaw Mount
in
Fabrication & Customization
.
It works perfect for my need. However, I'll have to revisit my prototype chainsaw mount, after I get my roof project completed.
Sep 15, 2026
Trimley
posted the thread
BX23S Roof Project
in
Fabrication & Customization
.
After a year away on this project, I'm back at it. The frame and uprights are UniStrut, aswell as all the brackets that bolt it...
Sep 15, 2026
Top
Bottom