Menu
Articles
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
What's new
New posts
New profile posts
Latest activity
Latest threads
New media
New media comments
Classifieds
Media
New media
New comments
Log in
Register
Latest activity
Account upgrades
Register
Menu
TreeCityRains's latest activity
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
T
TreeCityRains
reacted to
Runs With Scissors's post
in the thread
2023 T2290 (w/22 Hours) HST Belt Noise – Belt or Idler Pulley? and repair Vs take it to the dealer advice?
with
Like
.
Good avice above. The only thing I can offer is to "steer clear" of any sort of "Magic-Voodoo Belt Dressing". Even if it quiets the...
Sep 25, 2026
T
TreeCityRains
replied to the thread
T2290 Drive Belt Replacement
.
Hi @NCL4701 , what year is your T2290? Why I am asking is that I see S/N>=11691 has a bushing Vs bearing in the older models. Mine is a...
Sep 25, 2026
T
TreeCityRains
replied to the thread
T2290 drive belt pulley replacement
.
Hi @Ron J , could you share some steps and tips on how to do this, any gotchas? my HST belt is making noise. How to remove the steering...
Sep 25, 2026
T
TreeCityRains
replied to the thread
2023 T2290 (w/22 Hours) HST Belt Noise – Belt or Idler Pulley? and repair Vs take it to the dealer advice?
.
I have the 48 in deck (3 blade). This is the HST belt that connects the engine to the transmission. I did ask the previous owner, and he...
Sep 24, 2026
T
TreeCityRains
replied to the thread
2023 T2290 (w/22 Hours) HST Belt Noise – Belt or Idler Pulley? and repair Vs take it to the dealer advice?
.
the tractor is pretty clean. I oiled the linkages under the tractor. I did not grease anything. I did not see any grease ports. When...
Sep 24, 2026
T
TreeCityRains
replied to the thread
2023 T2290 (w/22 Hours) HST Belt Noise – Belt or Idler Pulley? and repair Vs take it to the dealer advice?
.
thanks. The idler pully constantly moves, so not sure it will be able to put the stethoscope on it. The pully is also quite hidden, so...
Sep 24, 2026
T
TreeCityRains
reacted to
Anil8tor's post
in the thread
2023 T2290 (w/22 Hours) HST Belt Noise – Belt or Idler Pulley? and repair Vs take it to the dealer advice?
with
Like
.
Hello, The easiest way to determine belt or pulley issues is to get a mechanics stethoscope and listen to the pulleys. Under normal...
Sep 24, 2026
T
TreeCityRains
posted the thread
2023 T2290 (w/22 Hours) HST Belt Noise – Belt or Idler Pulley? and repair Vs take it to the dealer advice?
in
Service, Repair & Maintenance
.
Hi all, I'm new to the forum and looking for advice on diagnosing a belt noise issue on a recently purchased 2023 Kubota T2290...
Sep 24, 2026
Top
Bottom