Recent content by S-G-R

  1. S-G-R

    Photo shoot anything lately? Random Photo Thread

    We had a double rainbow earlier.
  2. S-G-R

    What did you do to or on your Kubota today?

    Used the forks to put my stairs back on the deck.
  3. S-G-R

    What did you do to or on your Kubota today?

    Mowed the yard and then loaded the tractor on the trailer for a trip to the shop to get some auxiliary lights wired.
  4. S-G-R

    Controlling Rear Remotes from Loader Joystick - LX2610 Cab tractor

    Welcome to OTT Jonathan. Check out @McMXi posts with the Scorpion stick.
  5. S-G-R

    What did you do to or on your Kubota today?

    Can it be welded to fill in the hole and then drill a new hole?
  6. S-G-R

    What did you do to or on your Kubota today?

    Moved the deck stairs out to drill a few post holes.
  7. S-G-R

    What did you do to or on your Kubota today?

    Mowed and then cleaned the deck of the mower. Probably one mow left before things stop growing.
  8. S-G-R

    What did you do to or on your Kubota today?

    Greased the loader and spread out some top soil with the rear blade.
  9. S-G-R

    What did you do to or on your Kubota today?

    I used the rear blade and land plane for a couple of projects today. I knew how useful the top link was but this was the first time using the hydraulic side link. What a great combination and well worth the money if you do any amount of dirt work. The ease of instant adjustments on the fly makes...
  10. S-G-R

    I was called an un trusting old fart today

    I'm in the club. Wear it as a badge of honor.
  11. S-G-R

    What did you do to or on your Kubota today?

    Got the rear light bar mounted.
  12. S-G-R

    What did you do to or on your Kubota today?

    Mowed 10 acres then greased and cleaned the deck in the mower.
  13. S-G-R

    What did you do to or on your Kubota today?

    Will do. I'm farming the wiring out. Not my thing and I'll use the same shop that does my personal vehicle and work truck. Might be a few weeks before that happens.
  14. S-G-R

    What did you do to or on your Kubota today?

    Finally got around to mounting the front light bar and alley lights. Brackets came from Specialty Repairs Custom Mods. I have another light bar to mount on the back that I'll do this weekend. https://www.specialtyrepairscustommods.com/
  15. S-G-R

    What did you do to or on your Kubota today?

    Thats the first time I've seen fish getting watered šŸ˜† you might get a meal out of one of them later.