Menu
Articles
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
What's new
New posts
New profile posts
Latest activity
Latest threads
New media
New media comments
Classifieds
Media
New media
New comments
Log in
Register
Latest activity
Account upgrades
Register
Menu
Ron J's latest activity
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
R
Ron J
replied to the thread
T2290 drive belt pulley replacement
.
I’m wondering how many hours on your tractor? Can you see the condition of your belt? If the belt still looks good, maybe just that...
Sep 26, 2026
R
Ron J
replied to the thread
T2290 drive belt pulley replacement
.
Finally got around to working on this machine a few days ago. Found the main culprit ... the rear mounted idler pulley seized a couple...
Sep 16, 2026
R
Ron J
reacted to
NCL4701's post
in the thread
What did you do to or on your Kubota today?
with
Like
.
Started assessing the drive belt failure on my T2290. I’ve changed drive belts at least a few dozen times on probably ten or so...
Sep 16, 2026
R
Ron J
reacted to
Cowboy Joe's post
in the thread
T2290 Drive Belt Replacement
with
Like
.
I joined this forum after reading the above email in hopes of preventing some people from thinking its easy and ruining a nice weekend...
Sep 12, 2026
R
Ron J
reacted to
GreensvilleJay's post
in the thread
T2290 Drive Belt Replacement
with
Like
.
I went to Kubota Canada's website, 'parts finder', typed in T2290KWT and only ONE hit. Drawing is from the 'HST' section. I wondered...
Sep 12, 2026
R
Ron J
reacted to
aussiejeff's post
in the thread
T2290 drive belt pulley replacement
with
Like
.
AU generally refers to Australia, maybe continent specific or built to kubota order in Oz?
Sep 2, 2026
R
Ron J
replied to the thread
T2290 drive belt pulley replacement
.
Thank you …. I was wondering about that AU as well. I’ll do some checking around on that.
Sep 1, 2026
R
Ron J
reacted to
Bee-Positive's post
in the thread
T2290 drive belt pulley replacement
with
Like
.
I couldn't find a WSM for free, maybe someone on here has one. I did find a WSM for a T2290KWT-AU HERE for $20 issued in 2021. I don't...
Sep 1, 2026
R
Ron J
reacted to
sivicman's post
in the thread
T2290 Drive Belt Replacement
with
Like
.
Final Update: After trying to find out where the squealing was coming from 6 times, I final gave up and took it to my local Kubota...
Aug 31, 2026
R
Ron J
replied to the thread
T2290 drive belt pulley replacement
.
Thanks … I do need to buy a manual. Do you if there a decent one available?
Aug 31, 2026
R
Ron J
reacted to
NCL4701's post
in the thread
T2290 drive belt pulley replacement
with
Like
.
A decent impact wrench makes removing the steering column and engine drive pulley easy. Could be pretty difficult without an impact.
Aug 31, 2026
R
Ron J
reacted to
Bee-Positive's post
in the thread
T2290 drive belt pulley replacement
with
Like
.
Take before pictures as you disassemble. Get a Workshop Manual if possible. Ask questions here if you get stuck. I see you've already...
Aug 31, 2026
R
Ron J
reacted to
Bee-Positive's post
in the thread
T2290 Drive Belt Replacement
with
Like
.
OMG!!!! That's the biggest PITA I've seen in a long time just to replace a belt!
Aug 30, 2026
R
Ron J
posted the thread
T2290 drive belt pulley replacement
in
Service, Repair & Maintenance
.
I’ve got a 2018 model T2290 tractor mower which needs a pulley replacement on the drive belt. Pulleys already ordered. Are there any...
Aug 30, 2026
Top
Bottom