Recent content by patricktx

  1. P

    New b7100hst owner, with ?

    Morgan, I would explain the problem to the parts counter man or the service manager, they should be able to steer you in the right direction. The parts man will have a diagram of the particular parts the computer. Hope this helps, Patrick
  2. P

    2008 B2320 Will not start

    Ok, thought I would post- While going through the process of elimination, I found the spilt pin that controls the up/down lever for the 3 point had come out. Got that fixed! Then on to the electrical part. The B2320 has two switches under the seat, one that engages when you are in the seat...
  3. P

    2008 B2320 Will not start

    Thanks for the suggestions Stubbyie. My thoughts exactly! It will be a couple of days before I can start the process of elimination but I will keep you posted.
  4. P

    2008 B2320 Will not start

    Thank you for the responses. All the "simple" things were done. I follow SOP according to the manual.
  5. P

    2008 B2320 Will not start

    I'm new to the site and hoping someone might have a suggestion. I took a break from mowing, turned the engine off. When I was ready to resume and turned the key, nothing. My battery is good, all the lights in the dash come on but when I turn the key to the start position nothing happens. I...