Menu
Articles
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
What's new
New posts
New profile posts
Latest activity
Latest threads
New media
New media comments
Classifieds
Media
New media
New comments
Log in
Register
Latest activity
Account upgrades
Register
Menu
Old Machinist's latest activity
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
Old Machinist
replied to the thread
You WILL pay 150 dollars for it.....and like it mister!!!!!!!
.
I also use adapters for other tools. I have one for my Craftsman C3 tools and another for Workz.
Sep 10, 2026
Old Machinist
reacted to
armylifer's post
in the thread
You WILL pay 150 dollars for it.....and like it mister!!!!!!!
with
Like
.
I have both DeWalt and Ryobi tools. I needed to buy some batteries for the Ryobi grinder, drill, circular saw, and flashlight. All those...
Sep 10, 2026
Old Machinist
replied to the thread
You WILL pay 150 dollars for it.....and like it mister!!!!!!!
.
I had wanted a cordless 1/2" impact and a 4-1/2" grinder for a while. Like you I was invested in DeWalt but didn't want to pay the price...
Sep 9, 2026
Old Machinist
replied to the thread
Cheap,easy and fast way to shine oxidized paint
.
My plastic fenders were starting to get chalky looking. I tried McGuire's plastic polish on them and they turned back in a few days. I...
Sep 7, 2026
Old Machinist
reacted to
Cavalry's post
in the thread
Cheap,easy and fast way to shine oxidized paint
with
Like
.
I try to keep my equipment out of the sun, but it happens. Buffing takes forever, makes a mess, and in the end it's a bit much for a...
Sep 7, 2026
Old Machinist
replied to the thread
Trailer plug conversion to automotive style
.
Yeah pics of tractor and trailer plugs would help get accurate answers.
Sep 3, 2026
Old Machinist
replied to the thread
Cheaper than Cheap Lightweight Box Blade
.
Here is a video of the same unit being used behind a BX. The guy said it worked fine for him but he eventually caught a ripper on a rock...
Aug 31, 2026
Old Machinist
reacted to
Tim Horton's post
in the thread
Cheaper than Cheap Lightweight Box Blade
with
Like
.
I'm going to guess if your not overly .....harsh.... in how you use it, this will likely do many jobs you need done.. Maybe with a bit...
Aug 31, 2026
Old Machinist
replied to the thread
Cheaper than Cheap Lightweight Box Blade
.
I never got around to trying this out. It would hook up to my cat1 JD by moving the lift arms inward. I tried to flip it but found no...
Aug 28, 2026
Old Machinist
reacted to
ken erickson's post
in the thread
need to dig shallow trenches - no backhoe
with
Like
.
Second using your bucket depending on soil type etc. I dug just shy of 300 feet for a 4 inch drain using my bucket only. I was...
Aug 26, 2026
Old Machinist
reacted to
ctfjr's post
in the thread
24 Ball & Burlap trees to plant (and holes to dig) - best approach?
with
Like
.
I planted several trees this year with a stump bucket. I don't know how large your burlap ball is but mine were about 18". Easy work for...
Aug 25, 2026
Old Machinist
reacted to
D2Cat's post
in the thread
24 Ball & Burlap trees to plant (and holes to dig) - best approach?
with
Like
.
Whatever you use fill the hole half full of water, then when you set the ball in shovel the dirt around and that will eliminate air pockets.
Aug 25, 2026
Old Machinist
replied to the thread
Removal of DPF filter?
.
https://www.thedrive.com/news/trump-pardons-9-diesel-tuners-charged-with-deleting-emissions-equipment
Aug 24, 2026
Old Machinist
reacted to
JasonW's post
in the thread
Removal of DPF filter?
with
Like
.
How many have you deleted? Most of the time it’s the actual emissions components that cause problems. If they are not there they cannot...
Aug 22, 2026
Old Machinist
replied to the thread
Is this a “Never Ending Battle”??????
.
MEH! Since I retired I have rushed through and made more dumbass mistakes than I did in my whole previous working life. My patience with...
Aug 22, 2026
Top
Bottom