Recent content by nbryan

  1. N

    Talk Sense to Me about Pallet Fork Capacity

    That loader is likely capable at tops of safely lifting 1000 lbs, at the bucket pin. I'm pretty sure you'll need heavier lifting capacity.
  2. N

    B3300 and brush hog

    He said it has up, down, and neutral positions on the 3-point control. That does not sound like position control.
  3. N

    B3300 and brush hog

    Then it has a Select Control Type instead of Position Control, it seems. What year B3300SU have you?
  4. N

    B3300 and brush hog

    I run my old woods 60" rotary with the front a bit lower than the back. That's about 4-6" above the ground, with the height I've set the cutter rear wheel at. It can lower and raise a bit from there as needed. As long as the back wheel stays on the ground. Setting this old Woods rotary up for...
  5. N

    PTO hand clutch lever?

    On myB2650 there's one left-side hand lever to select which PTO is operating: rear only, rear+mid, and front only. There's a second left-side lever to engage the PTO. And I do reduce RPMs substantially before either engaging or dis-engaging the PTO(s).
  6. N

    PTO hand clutch lever?

    My 2017 B2650HSD has a hand actuated PTO clutch lever on the side.
  7. N

    Thoughts of a Mini Excavator

    Why not throw a BH77 on that new LX2620? My B2650HSD is basically the same tractor. With my BH77 attached all of those boulders and stumps chores like you mentioned are fun hours in the tractor seat!
  8. N

    L2201DT tiller stuck up

    tractorcharts dot com says its got a position control 3-point.
  9. N

    Replace Hydraulic coupler

    Wear your head lamp, too.
  10. N

    The Break In Period

    Mow lawn for the break in period. New engines need moderate loads over the specified time for them to break in properly, in the machine they're newly installed in. For your mower I'd be mowing for 50 hours without heavily straining it much if at all. Start break-in mowing at 20 - 25% under it's...
  11. N

    Trailer plug conversion to automotive style

    I'd be looking for a pig-tailed plug for each of the tractor and trailer. The out comes the digital multi-meter and start with checking which wires are ground. Then running lights, signals, brakes. With one tractor wire hot, like running lights, connect the ground wires then use the hot wire to...
  12. N

    L2501, 2017, adding BH77 backhoe

    A few pointers about the thumb's adjustable positioning bar and tube assembly, garnered from experience. Unseen above the top of the photo is the end of the tube, open to the sky. It's an excellent dirt collector. What mine ended up causing is I had the thumb in a partially closed position for...
  13. N

    L2501, 2017, adding BH77 backhoe

    You'll find that bucket thumb indispensable for some work. I was sure glad my dealer made sure I included it when I got my setup new.
  14. N

    Too many choices

    Mostly, anyway, My B50 series (B2650HSD(C)/B3350HSD(C) basically the same as the LX series. I actually prefer the manual loader hydraulics attachments, and manual ssqa bucket locking.
  15. N

    Too many choices

    These will do it for you (plus some, like always): My signature, basically: B2650HSD ROPS BH77 backhoe 16" bucket mech. thumb LA534A FEL 54" SSQA Martatch 42" 1t pallet forks SSQA B2782B front snow blower hyd. chute WC68 Woodland Mills chipper BB1560 box scraper MaxxHaul 50039 3-Point trailer...