mehma's latest activity

  • M
    mehma replied to the thread Lx2620 starting issue.
    I’d definitely check the PTO lever first. If the 2620 has a similar safety interlock to the BX/B series, having the PTO engaged could...
  • M
    mehma replied to the thread Lx2620 starting issue.
    If it has power to the lights, heater, and radio but the starter doesn’t even click, I’d start with the simple interlock checks. Make...
  • M
    That’s a fair point. GL-4 is an old specification, and the lack of current standardized testing makes it difficult to compare modern...
  • M
    mehma replied to the thread What size tractor?.
    Exactly. The amount of mowing matters more than simply choosing between a tractor and a zero-turn. Ten acres is a lot of ground to...
  • M
    mehma replied to the thread L3901HST tractor no start..
    I’d be checking the ECU power and ground circuits before condemning the ECU itself. Since applying 12V to terminal E makes the fuel pump...