Recent content by Lg_mouth

  1. L

    MX5400 Will Not Shift into Granny Gear

    I am hoping that is the case.
  2. L

    MX5400 Will Not Shift into Granny Gear

    The lever is to the left of the seat. It is labeled with a rabbit and a turtle, I assume high and low gear (granny).
  3. L

    MX5400 Will Not Shift into Granny Gear

    Excuse my ignorance, but this is my first full size tractor. The easiest way to describe it is to say it won't go from the rabbit into the turtle. I never tried with it off, I can give that a go this evening.
  4. L

    MX5400 Will Not Shift into Granny Gear

    I noticed the last time I tried to put it in granny, it was difficult, but went into finally. Tried yesterday, and now it seems stuck and won't shift into granny gear. It doesn't make any kind of grinding noise or anything, the lever just won't move. I didn't want to force it so I thought I...