Menu
Articles
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
What's new
New posts
New profile posts
Latest activity
Latest threads
New media
New media comments
Classifieds
Media
New media
New comments
Log in
Register
Latest activity
Account upgrades
Register
Menu
ken erickson's latest activity
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
ken erickson
reacted to
S-G-R's post
in the thread
Photo shoot anything lately? Random Photo Thread
with
Like
.
We had a double rainbow earlier.
Yesterday at 3:41 PM
ken erickson
reacted to
Workerbee's post
in the thread
Photo shoot anything lately? Random Photo Thread
with
Like
.
Yesterday at 3:40 PM
ken erickson
reacted to
TerryKing's post
in the thread
Photo shoot anything lately? Random Photo Thread
with
Like
.
Missing my Orange Tractor in Vermont, dozing with its chains and loader skids on, waiting for December. It's planting time where I live...
Yesterday at 3:40 PM
ken erickson
reacted to
drygulch's post
in the thread
Photo shoot anything lately? Random Photo Thread
with
Like
.
Our old critter bridge has about rotted through, so had a friend help me cut and wrangle this 27 foot log over a 20 foot span of creek...
Yesterday at 3:40 PM
ken erickson
reacted to
Paul Allwood's post
in the thread
What did you do to or on your Kubota today?
with
Like
.
I got the mower back together yesterday after the latest changes and started mowing. Finished mowing today and found something a bit...
Yesterday at 5:49 AM
ken erickson
reacted to
Shawn T. W's post
in the thread
What did you do to or on your Kubota today?
with
Like
.
I was out digging near my creek with My Little Baby Fergie today, and got too close and was sliding on the loose rocks that I had dug...
Yesterday at 5:47 AM
ken erickson
reacted to
GrumpyFarmer's post
in the thread
What did you do to or on your Kubota today?
with
Like
.
sounds like a great place for some R&R and light farming of sorts. I’d probably arrange the the porch so you have an area that can be...
Monday at 3:09 PM
ken erickson
replied to the thread
What did you do to or on your Kubota today?
.
No well at the land. I bring in drinking water/cooking water and have a water guzzler that collects rain water for dish washing etc...
Monday at 1:24 PM
ken erickson
replied to the thread
What did you do to or on your Kubota today?
.
Spent a greet fall weekend tent camping in my wall tent. Did a bit of grapple work and maintenance mowed about 3/4 acre of prairie...
Monday at 5:15 AM
ken erickson
reacted to
netspyder's post
in the thread
What did you do to or on your Kubota today?
with
Like
.
well ... dried in the cabin this weekend, but not using my kubota. i did brush hog everything, drag the driveway with the box blade...
Monday at 5:05 AM
ken erickson
reacted to
Shawn T. W's post
in the thread
What did you do to or on your Kubota today?
with
Like
.
I finally pulled my battery out and got everything cleaned up ... When I bought it last July the dealer told be the battery ground to...
Monday at 5:04 AM
ken erickson
replied to the thread
MX 6000
.
Good for you living your dream! I agree with you when it comes to these tractors sitting outside. I purchased a new L2501 in 2019 and...
Oct 2, 2026
ken erickson
reacted to
Wooddog63's post
in the thread
MX 6000
with
Like
.
Four years ago, March 10 I bought a parcel of land that April I had my first knee replaced and by September I had cut a road in stack...
Oct 2, 2026
ken erickson
reacted to
jimh406's post
in the thread
L2501 more HP
with
Like
.
Thickness of grass and other vegetation makes a huge difference. Of course, most of us can see that mowing our own grass with a typical...
Oct 1, 2026
ken erickson
replied to the thread
L2501 more HP
.
I am not sure by what metric the L3901 is a bigger tractor. Same wheel base and width as the L2501, same sized tires. weight is about...
Sep 30, 2026
Top
Bottom