Menu
Articles
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
What's new
New posts
New profile posts
Latest activity
Latest threads
New media
New media comments
Classifieds
Media
New media
New comments
Log in
Register
Latest activity
Account upgrades
Register
Menu
GrumpyFarmer's latest activity
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
G
GrumpyFarmer
replied to the thread
What did you do to or on your Kubota today?
.
The winch is is far exceeding my expectations so far. If I had to choose between grapple and winch, I would take the winch. Grapple is...
Aug 8, 2026
G
GrumpyFarmer
reacted to
g_man's post
in the thread
What did you do to or on your Kubota today?
with
Like
.
All looks good Grumpy š Some firewood and crops. Are you liking the winch yet :):) gg
Aug 8, 2026
G
GrumpyFarmer
replied to the thread
What did you do to or on your Kubota today?
.
I made a little noise in the woods today doing storm clean up and got to use the winch a little bit. The main trail is now opened back...
Aug 8, 2026
G
GrumpyFarmer
reacted to
Paul Allwood's post
in the thread
What did you do to or on your Kubota today?
with
Like
.
I used the forks again today. The first job was to load and move another crate-load of wood down to the house from the woodshed - looks...
Aug 8, 2026
G
GrumpyFarmer
reacted to
Tarmy's post
in the thread
What did you do to or on your Kubota today?
with
Like
.
Forget the forksā¦I wanna see more pics of that truck!š
Aug 8, 2026
G
GrumpyFarmer
reacted to
g_man's post
in the thread
What did you do to or on your Kubota today?
with
Like
.
New battery went in the L3010 yesterday. Easiest starting piece of equipment I have ever had. Failed suddenly. Was fine one day then the...
Aug 8, 2026
G
GrumpyFarmer
replied to the thread
Brush Hog Size
.
I am not sure what planing to cut with the BX and I donāt remember the width of my previous BX, but the two questions I would have are...
Aug 8, 2026
G
GrumpyFarmer
reacted to
Shawn T. W's post
in the thread
Brush Hog Size
with
Like
.
I originally was sold the recommended 4' sized brush hog when I bought my SCUT which has 19.6 PTO HP ... Just for fun one day I decided...
Aug 8, 2026
G
GrumpyFarmer
reacted to
Bee-Positive's post
in the thread
Too many choices
with
Like
.
Depends on your budget. Can't go wrong with either the BX2680 or the B2601. I'd choose those based on the 19.5 PTO HP being the highest...
Aug 7, 2026
G
GrumpyFarmer
reacted to
Shawn T. W's post
in the thread
Too many choices
with
Like
.
Another thing to think about is ground clearance ... Mostly dependant on tire size ... And speaking of tire size ... Larger tires ride...
Aug 7, 2026
G
GrumpyFarmer
reacted to
jimh406's post
in the thread
Too many choices
with
Like
.
I would also consider the LX or L. Both have significantly more loader capacity that the BX or B2601. Besides lifting more weight...
Aug 7, 2026
G
GrumpyFarmer
reacted to
Runs With Scissors's post
in the thread
Too many choices
with
Like
.
I like my L2501. We only have 5 acres, and of that, about half is flat with grass and the other half is āVietnam Jungleā thick with...
Aug 7, 2026
G
GrumpyFarmer
reacted to
bird dogger's post
in the thread
A question
with
Love
.
Here's some Pictures of the Corn Patch from some years back. That was a LOT of corn to pick by hand and sell off the end of our...
Aug 7, 2026
G
GrumpyFarmer
replied to the thread
A question
.
I use both my B and the MX for gardens. (Although when I use the MX itās because my B is 4 hrs away) the B is great in the garden. I...
Aug 7, 2026
G
GrumpyFarmer
reacted to
jimh406's post
in the thread
Advice and pricing for newbie wanted.
with
Like
.
Look at the L2501/2 as well. If you want more refinement, the LX2620 (big B). They are much more tractor than the B2601 (small B)...
Aug 7, 2026
Top
Bottom