Menu
Articles
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
What's new
New posts
New profile posts
Latest activity
Latest threads
New media
New media comments
Classifieds
Media
New media
New comments
Log in
Register
Latest activity
Account upgrades
Register
Menu
GrumpyFarmer's latest activity
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
G
GrumpyFarmer
reacted to
racerboy's post
in the thread
Replace BH92 with mini-ex?
with
Like
.
So I worked out a deal with my Kubota dealer and am going to trade-in the BH92 for a new KX-033-4 cab mini-excavator. I ordered it with...
Jul 22, 2026
G
GrumpyFarmer
replied to the thread
Awesome dogs / Crazy pets Thread
.
This afternoon after work, I took the poochies out with me (normal routine) onto the front porch and they run to edge of porch…nothing...
Jul 22, 2026
G
GrumpyFarmer
reacted to
dirtydeed's post
in the thread
Awesome dogs / Crazy pets Thread
with
Like
.
this little guy showed up last evening. I think he smelled the steak on the grill.
Jul 22, 2026
G
GrumpyFarmer
reacted to
MtnViewRanch's post
in the thread
Gravel Drive Maintenance
with
Like
.
Exactly, by far safer (no poisons) and probably faster. Up and down the road every other week and your drive always looks good. I have 2...
Jul 21, 2026
G
GrumpyFarmer
reacted to
Anil8tor's post
in the thread
What did you do to or on your Kubota today?
with
Like
.
I got the front half of the 2 acre field in front of my house mowed this morning. Came back up for a second cup of coffee, now back to...
Jul 21, 2026
G
GrumpyFarmer
reacted to
dirtydeed's post
in the thread
What did you do to or on your Kubota today?
with
Haha
.
wrapped up the flail mowing back on my range last night. This stuff is really difficult to mow. The roller got wrapped up in weeds...
Jul 21, 2026
G
GrumpyFarmer
reacted to
WanderOn's post
in the thread
Awesome dogs / Crazy pets Thread
with
Like
.
Oh wow. That's a lot!!! It's stressful when they're not well.
Jul 21, 2026
G
GrumpyFarmer
reacted to
trikepilot's post
in the thread
What did you do to or on your Kubota today?
with
Like
.
Finally put on the 1.5in wheel spacers I had been contemplating. I feel like I tempt fate too often on my hilly chunk of land. This...
Jul 20, 2026
G
GrumpyFarmer
reacted to
WanderOn's post
in the thread
Awesome dogs / Crazy pets Thread
with
Like
.
Poor boy. Hope he keeps getting better. Our ding dong got into the compost heap and spent 3 days at the vet a while ago.
Jul 20, 2026
G
GrumpyFarmer
replied to the thread
Awesome dogs / Crazy pets Thread
.
Thank you for the kind words. Time will tell. Hopefully the meds do the trick….he seems to be better, but I’ll feel better after...
Jul 20, 2026
G
GrumpyFarmer
replied to the thread
Awesome dogs / Crazy pets Thread
.
Thats a good looking shepherd (nice cot too)…we spent the day with one of ours at the ER yesterday. He was vommitting blood and would...
Jul 19, 2026
G
GrumpyFarmer
replied to the thread
What did you do to or on your Kubota today?
.
Just so you know, I spilled/spit out some perfectly good bourbon on that one. 🤠
Jul 18, 2026
G
GrumpyFarmer
reacted to
Bmyers's post
in the thread
What did you do to or on your Kubota today?
with
Haha
.
We setup the electric fence for the new chicken coop. Tractor got the job of hauling materials and then becoming a work table. I asked...
Jul 18, 2026
G
GrumpyFarmer
reacted to
edritchey's post
in the thread
Awesome dogs / Crazy pets Thread
with
Like
.
This boy will be 7mo old next Tuesday :D
Jul 18, 2026
G
GrumpyFarmer
reacted to
S-G-R's post
in the thread
What did you do to or on your Kubota today?
with
Like
.
Taking a break from mowing.
Jul 18, 2026
Top
Bottom