Menu
Articles
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
What's new
New posts
New profile posts
Latest activity
Latest threads
New media
New media comments
Classifieds
Media
New media
New comments
Log in
Register
Latest activity
Account upgrades
Register
Menu
Grandad4's latest activity
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
Grandad4
reacted to
85Hokie's post
in the thread
Ideas to un-stick pivot pin?
with
Like
.
I had on exactly like this at a friends house - lots of liquid wrench (or whatever) and a BFH. Tap on one end - then the other, and...
Today at 5:57 AM
Grandad4
reacted to
Runs With Scissors's post
in the thread
New BX Series - BX**90
with
Like
.
I don't have a "dog in this fight", but the treadle pedal was a concern for me when I was "in the market".... As a Noob, I originally...
Wednesday at 7:15 AM
Grandad4
reacted to
85Hokie's post
in the thread
New BX Series - BX**90
with
Like
.
I find NOTHING intuitive about the side by side pedals !!!!!!! I have to "drive" a 50 hp JD at work, the pedals are side by side - big...
Wednesday at 7:13 AM
Grandad4
replied to the thread
Oil leak from LA403 control valve.
.
Could you be a little more specific about WHERE the leak is? There are multiple lines, connectors, fittings all over that thing. Is...
Sep 19, 2026
Grandad4
replied to the thread
Operating Temp Question
.
Just a tip from many years experience mowing with large and small Kubotas: The dust screen doesn't get the really small stuff which...
Sep 18, 2026
Grandad4
reacted to
GeoHorn's post
in the thread
Operating Temp Question
with
Like
.
I don’t know what the “color ranges” are in your model tractor. (My own Kubota has no color-bands…it has a “C”… an ‘H” ….and an...
Sep 18, 2026
Grandad4
replied to the thread
HST limits
.
A recently acquired 40 year old tractor deserves a proper servicing and once-over for safety and general condition. Fresh fluids and...
Sep 14, 2026
Grandad4
reacted to
bird dogger's post
in the thread
Happily tractoring this morning until my tire cried
with
Like
.
The photo makes it look like the outer edge of the wheel took a hit and is slightly bent?
Sep 12, 2026
Grandad4
reacted to
SDT's post
in the thread
Grand L70 series Rops ?
with
Like
.
I certainly would not allow a new, expensive machine, extensive electronics or otherwise, to sit outside.
Sep 11, 2026
Grandad4
replied to the thread
BX2200 loader control replacement
.
Off topic, but that's a very good looking first edition BX you have. Nice to see!
Sep 9, 2026
Grandad4
replied to the thread
PTO
.
The rotary cutters I either owned or belonged to neighbors had blades that were hinged to give way to the side when they hit an...
Sep 3, 2026
Grandad4
replied to the thread
Air in oil. What is normal?
.
Motor oil or hydraulic oil (fluid)?
Sep 3, 2026
Grandad4
reacted to
RTrider's post
in the thread
2019 B26 with BT820 backhoe.
with
Like
.
Thanks for the info. I reached out to Rhinox and they were amazing. They provided engineering drawings for the KX040 and KX018-4 ripper...
Sep 1, 2026
Grandad4
replied to the thread
Jumping from an L2900 to an L3560?
.
To point out the obvious, the 3560 is about half again larger, heavier and more capable than the 2900. That extends to the loader and...
Aug 29, 2026
Grandad4
reacted to
GreensvilleJay's post
in the thread
Running hydraulics for a backhoe on a BX2370 tractor
with
Like
.
There's not a lot of ground clearance on the BX23S, far less with a mower deck under the belly. I assume that's why, so you don't damage...
Aug 29, 2026
Top
Bottom