Recent content by Furt1veOne

  1. F

    Bought a 60" LP finish mower from a friend this morning..

    I might have to repaint mine if the decals at the dealer are that price. I remember looking online for the set and it was extremely expensive. Looks like you got away with just a couple decals and it looks great and not weird.
  2. F

    New L2501hst in Montana

    Amazing views, but don't know about the snow part. You're going to love the L2501. I've had mine for 7 months or so and put on a little over 100 hours around the house.
  3. F

    New Titan Stump Bucket for L2501

    Savoy9020, You'll have to let me know if you end up with one of these. I bet it will make quick work at your cedar trees from what it looks like.
  4. F

    Rotary Cutter

    I've read most of the threads I can find concerning this, but figured I'd ask anyway. What are people's thought about the County Line 5ft rotary mower? I have a Land Pride finish mower, but have lately been needing a brush hog instead, but don't necessarily need a high dollar one. I anticipate...
  5. F

    Purchasing Insurance

    How have others purchased insurance on their tractors? Recently paid cash for a L2501 and went to my insurance agent to get it added and about passed out when they said $350. From what I've read on other posts here it was less than $100 a year. I have State Farm for the auto and house...
  6. F

    B2601 or L2501 for first tractor

    New tractor got delivered this afternoon. Put three hours on her and really glad I got the L instead of the B. I see now how the size and weight plays a large role in dirt work. Can't wait to spend more time on her and reading more on the forums here.
  7. F

    B2601 or L2501 for first tractor

    That's who I found too. He was very patient in answering my questions, great price, plus free delivery on top. Can't say enough great things about Deen Impliments in Forney.
  8. F

    B2601 or L2501 for first tractor

    Thank you One thing I forgot to add is for people to shop around. Ended up getting the L2501 HST 4wd with the SSQA loader and box blade for the same price as a B2301 HST 4wd pin on bucket and box blade from my local dealer. It's crazy how much the different dealers price things. The dealer I...
  9. F

    L2501 price check

    To give others some pricing info. Purchased a L2501 HST 4wd with the SSQA loader and 5' Land Pride box blade for $17,770 out the door today.
  10. F

    B2601 or L2501 for first tractor

    Thank you all for the information. Ended up purchasing a L2501 with the SSQA loader. The dealer had the B2301 and L2501 onsite. Drove both and really liked the L2501 quite a bit better. Not sure what it really was about it. Maybe the loader controls and the HST pedal or stability of the...
  11. F

    B2601 or L2501 for first tractor

    Thank you for all the information. I'm driving to the dealer tomorrow to make my purchase. Because of the info given, I'm going to check out the B2650 in addition to the B2601. Thanks again for the info. Seems like whichever of the two fits me better I couldn't go wrong with. A friend of...
  12. F

    B2601 or L2501 for first tractor

    Sorry for the more or less stupid questions and lengthy post. Have read and searched so much on here I seem to keep coming up with more and more questions and ideas. I believe I have my selection down to the B2601 or L2501. I really like the smaller size of the B over the L. Initially...
  13. F

    Another Barlow's review

    What did you end up getting the B2301 for if you don't mind me asking. Been reading the forums for quite some time and decided on that tractor. More than likely making my purchase this week if I can get a fairly good deal.