Menu
Articles
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
What's new
New posts
New profile posts
Latest activity
Latest threads
New media
New media comments
Classifieds
Media
New media
New comments
Log in
Register
Latest activity
Account upgrades
Register
Menu
estarr92's latest activity
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
E
estarr92
replied to the thread
New to tractors, top link concern
.
I ended up purchasing the one I linked earlier so we’ll see what happens there. It’s a 20” body with 37” of “working length” instead of...
Yesterday at 2:49 PM
E
estarr92
replied to the thread
New to tractors, top link concern
.
The dealer cut the shaft and fit the blower for me. I'll be honest I wouldnt even know how to tell if the shaft was too short or not.
Yesterday at 1:48 PM
E
estarr92
replied to the thread
New to tractors, top link concern
.
So you're saying the cat 2/1 bushing adapter wouldnt work?
Yesterday at 1:14 PM
E
estarr92
reacted to
bobnic's post
in the thread
New to tractors, top link concern
with
Like
.
An hydraulic top link would be of no real use with the snow blower. Once you adjust the manual top link to have the snow blower...
Yesterday at 12:40 PM
E
estarr92
replied to the thread
New to tractors, top link concern
.
I thought about this as well but with it being so close to the snow season I’m going to try and sneak by with the mechanical this year...
Yesterday at 10:08 AM
E
estarr92
reacted to
hedgerow's post
in the thread
New to tractors, top link concern
with
Like
.
I had the same issue with my MX6000 the top link was too short from my sprayer. I bought a longer one from TSC probably the one you have...
Yesterday at 10:07 AM
E
estarr92
replied to the thread
New to tractors, top link concern
.
I was thinking about buying this top link and getting a cat 2/1 bushing but curious if that would cause any issues...
Yesterday at 9:08 AM
E
estarr92
replied to the thread
New to tractors, top link concern
.
When they dropped it off they told me there's only about 1/2" of thread on either side which was extremely concerning. They also said...
Yesterday at 8:53 AM
E
estarr92
replied to the thread
New to tractors, top link concern
.
Hey, yes. I’m waiting on the dealer for the 2 rear remotes. But I wanted some time with it before the snow flies so they dropped it off...
Yesterday at 8:35 AM
E
estarr92
posted the thread
New to tractors, top link concern
in
Implements & Attachments
.
Good morning, my tractor got delivered with my viper blower the other day. This is my first tractor so I’m very ignorant here. I googled...
Yesterday at 7:54 AM
Top
Bottom