Recent content by BX25D Rookie

  1. BX25D Rookie

    Grab Handle, Cup Holder, and Lever Guide on BX25D Aft Attachment Stripped

    The OEM location for that brass insert is up into the plastic about 1/16" from flush. When I pushed the brass insert back into the handle and covered everything with epoxy, I left the bottom of the brass insert flush with the bottom of the plastic handle. Having the brass insert pushed up into...
  2. BX25D Rookie

    Grab Handle, Cup Holder, and Lever Guide on BX25D Aft Attachment Stripped

    A picture or two is worth a thousand words. IMG_20250323_150353080_HDR by cee_Kamp 32ACP, on Flickr IMG_20250323_150403481 by cee_Kamp 32ACP, on Flickr
  3. BX25D Rookie

    Buying several Kubota tractors, building a Camp, and maintaining 69 acres of recreational/hunting property.

    I got together with my son and grandson last weekend and we got the food plot field bush hogged at the property. I did bury the BX 25 in the mud again. After the last misadventure getting the BX 25 stuck in the mud several years ago, we trimmed out & widened the main woods road going down into...
  4. BX25D Rookie

    Grab Handle, Cup Holder, and Lever Guide on BX25D Aft Attachment Stripped

    I epoxied the threaded brass inserts back into the grab handles on my BX2370. The inserts pulled out of the handles during disassembly while repairing a hydraulic leak. I wire brushed the exterior of the brass inserts and degreased them with Brake Cleaner. Then I roughed up the hole in the...
  5. BX25D Rookie

    2013 BX 2370 intermittently blowing the timer/relay fuse. It's highly intermittent.

    So with the lovely G/F passing away in August, I have spent some more time diagnosing the intermittent electrical short on the BX2370 timer/relay circuit. With the stop solenoid unplugged, it did pop the timer/relay fuse again. The wiring diagram shows that the stop solenoid isn't powered by...
  6. BX25D Rookie

    I should have known

    I wish you were closer, I would come and give you a hand. I exploded the second BX machine I bought in Feb/March of 2025 into piles and pieces out in my shop. Simply because I still can, and I am cheap. I am also retired with available time. Why would I pay somebody else when I have the skills...
  7. BX25D Rookie

    Edge Tamers....

    Line each one up with the FEL arms.
  8. BX25D Rookie

    Edge Tamers....

    I have a pair on my BX 25, they are a remarkable invention! They keep the front loader bucket cutting edge from eating up my blacktop driveway removing snow. Same for the lawn surrounding the blacktop when pushing snowbanks back. If you are moving dirt or gravel/crushed stone off the lawn...
  9. BX25D Rookie

    Buying several Kubota tractors, building a Camp, and maintaining 69 acres of recreational/hunting property.

    The bear pictured above was in my neighbors yard earlier in the year, less than one mile from my home. It sat in the neighbors back yard, and watched the people taking his photo from the attached deck on their house. It later turned out to be a male (photo evidence) and since the above picture...
  10. BX25D Rookie

    Buying several Kubota tractors, building a Camp, and maintaining 69 acres of recreational/hunting property.

    ^^^ Thanks for asking. I am still above ground, breathing, eating & sleeping. It's too soon for me to push up any flowers from below. It isn't time yet, I have things to get done! Many new chores & tasks to do, mailing out death certificates, transferring accounts/bills into my name. Endless...
  11. BX25D Rookie

    Buying several Kubota tractors, building a Camp, and maintaining 69 acres of recreational/hunting property.

    08_04_2026 by cee_Kamp 32ACP, on Flickr 08_04_2026_a by cee_Kamp 32ACP, on Flickr 08_04_2026_b by cee_Kamp 32ACP, on Flickr
  12. BX25D Rookie

    Buying several Kubota tractors, building a Camp, and maintaining 69 acres of recreational/hunting property.

    I Thank all of you for the condolences. 08_03_2026 by cee_Kamp 32ACP, on Flickr
  13. BX25D Rookie

    Buying several Kubota tractors, building a Camp, and maintaining 69 acres of recreational/hunting property.

    See post #157 on page 8 in this thread. My dear girlfriend passed away yesterday at the age of 52. She leaves behind an 18 year old daughter and a 23 year old son. She battled ALS valiantly until she couldn't. She started having some mobility issues starting in May 2025. Her left ankle...