Menu
Articles
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
What's new
New posts
New profile posts
Latest activity
Latest threads
New media
New media comments
Classifieds
Media
New media
New comments
Log in
Register
Latest activity
Account upgrades
Register
Menu
bucktail's latest activity
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
B
bucktail
replied to the thread
Alternator L1500
.
There's a thread on here somewhere where someone found a one wire Denso that fits with appropriate rewiring. I can't find it through.
Monday at 6:51 PM
B
bucktail
replied to the thread
Alternator L1500
.
It cost me about $30 to get mine rebuilt and another 30 for the regulator 10 ish years ago. If I was to do it again I'd convert it to a...
Sunday at 1:18 PM
B
bucktail
replied to the thread
Help identifying this Rototiller
.
Howard Rotavater made a RE180S.
Jul 12, 2026
B
bucktail
replied to the thread
Microwave oven
.
It's an over the oven unit. It isn't that dirty, but what is in there is greasy. Qtips and IPA seem to be the ticket.
Jul 12, 2026
B
bucktail
replied to the thread
Microwave oven
.
I imagine that my mom had a similar thought in 1975. White is so 1963. We had avocado oven and fridge. The oven was replaced in the late...
Jul 12, 2026
Top
Bottom