Another great website to bookmark!

digg71

Equipment
B3200 w/ FEL, Box Scraper, Post Hole Auger, 4' Rotary Cutter, Snowblower
Mar 7, 2010
Western N.Y.
Very funny stuff, you guys are out of control...lol, in a good funny way that is...:)

Never heard of Gempler's, checked out the link, immediately bookmarked it, then ordered a catalog. Online shopping is great, but you can't beat thumbing through a catalog.

Thanks for the link and laughs.

Jim

traildust

Equipment
B7610HST 4WD, LA352 FEL, Gearmore 2 Spool Top & Tilt Box Scraper
Jan 27, 2010
Phelan, California
Very funny stuff, you guys are out of control...lol, in a good funny way that is...:)

Never heard of Gempler's, checked out the link, immediately bookmarked it, then ordered a catalog. Online shopping is great, but you can't beat thumbing through a catalog.

Thanks for the link and laughs.

Jim
I like the way you think :rolleyes:

Here you go. I give these to everybody that orders the Gemplers catalog. You're gonna need it :cool:

Scott

Eric McCarthy

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota B6100E
Dec 21, 2009
Richmond Va
And just think you can recycle the catalogue but cutting a huge hole in the middle and potty training the kids with it next!

traildust

Equipment
Jan 27, 2010
Phelan, California
And just think you can recycle the catalogue but cutting a huge hole in the middle and potty training the kids with it next!
And as long as you have that big book with hundreds of pages you never have to worry about running out of this......

Scott

Eric McCarthy

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota B6100E
Dec 21, 2009
Richmond Va
Well just for the S & G's of it I sent an e-mail to Gemplers customer service about this one link here on our forum. I thought they might get a kick out of reading our post and hell who know's might even hook me up with a lil sumthin sumthin extra. I'll keep yall posted as to what I hear back if anything!

traildust

Equipment
Jan 27, 2010
Phelan, California
Well just for the S & G's of it I sent an e-mail to Gemplers customer service about this one link here on our forum. I thought they might get a kick out of reading our post and hell who know's might even hook me up with a lil sumthin sumthin extra. I'll keep yall posted as to what I hear back if anything!
OMG! Hurry, hide the toilet paper :eek:

Eric McCarthy

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota B6100E
Dec 21, 2009
Richmond Va
Good afternoon Eric –

Your e-mail below was forwarded to me by our Customer Service Department. I wanted to personally thank you for mentioning and promoting GEMPLER’S as we try very hard to offer hard-to-find, commercial-grade products. I noticed in one of your posts you mentioned that it would be nice to get something in return for the mentions of GEMPLER’S. I’m not able to offer you free products but can offer our current promotion which can be viewed in the attachment.

Thanks again for your support of GEMPLER’S. Please feel to contact Customer Service or Technical Service if you should have any questions on products or services in the future.

Sincerely,

Ryan Jaeger

Brand Manager - GEMPLER'S

E-mail: rjaeger@gemplers.com

traildust

Equipment
Jan 27, 2010
Phelan, California
I’m not able to offer you free products but can offer our current promotion which can be viewed in the attachment.

Well Eric, the cat was probably in the bag for free products until they noticed I posted this :D

And as long as you have that big book with hundreds of pages you never have to worry about running out of this......

Eric McCarthy

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota B6100E
Dec 21, 2009
Richmond Va
OH OH OH OH I got my bible in the mail yesterday! Now I have to wait for mother nature to take her course so I can get a chance to read it. Maybe I'll have some Mexican tonight for dinner and speed things up a tad.

traildust

Equipment
Jan 27, 2010
Phelan, California
OH OH OH OH I got my bible in the mail yesterday! Now I have to wait for mother nature to take her course so I can get a chance to read it. Maybe I'll have some Mexican tonight for dinner and speed things up a tad.
That and a few cans of those vienna sausages with ketchup :D

Have fun in the library:cool:

Scott

Eric McCarthy

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota B6100E
Dec 21, 2009
Richmond Va
OH YEAH I forgot all about this handy dandy place which has everthing under the sun and some stuff I had no idea even existed! Their mail order catalog is thicker then most phone books, no joke!

http://www.grainger.com

Eric McCarthy

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota B6100E
Dec 21, 2009
Richmond Va
Gemplers or Grainger?

Gemplers has a ton of lawn and landscape related items, and Grainer has a ton of shop and industrail supplys