Stump grinder build

dlsmith

Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX2230, LA211
Nov 15, 2018
Goshen, IN
Yooper, I spent a couple of hours last night going through all the posts on this project, and I am truly amazed at what a craftsman you are with metal. I'm very envious of what you were able to design and build. Kudos!

My sister is a Yooper, lives in Deerton, just off of MI 28. She loves it up there.
My girlfriend has 27 acres up near Lake Linden. She spends 4 or 5 months up there every year. She wants to steal my BX and take it up to do some work, so I'll probably end up hauling it up there once this coming summer, but it will be coming back with me.

rkidd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B2650, FEL With QA 60"mmm, 3pt FDR1672,homemade ballast box, BB 1572 box scraper
Dec 7, 2015
Jefferson Ohio
Hey Yooper! How have you been? Nice to see with all the equipment you have access to, that that thing help together for that many stumps!! Just kidding for sure. Your work is definitely amazing!! Nice that worked out for you. That is priceless to grind that many stumps out of your way for sure. Glad your tractor has worked out that well. As I told you when I was helping my Kubota dealer out, I played around on several, and really nice machines. Same here with my B2650. 5 yrs and 1250hrs has been flawless. Kubota makes some really nice equipment for sure.