Skeets, I didn't want it!!!!

Wildfire

Equipment
Kubota L5740 HSTC3 and a Kubota ZG222Z, 2013 BX25D,Custom Toyota fork lift.
That sounds like the typical "managers" nowadays. No clue about how work is done and problems, but make decisions that the workflow brake down...
This kind of "MBA's" are more Master of Business Armageddon for a some companies. The good thing is that they will destroy their job, the bad thing much more good workers have to find something new... :mad:

carl
Yup I understand now fully and concur
Yup managers think they got all the answers but sometimes they don't. I'm enjoying my extra time now plus I'm not tearing up a perfectly good machine for a few months of snow clearing.

On a positive note. I had a friend drop by the shop today. He was telling me he reads my posts on a few of the tractor sites and seeing my handle is Wildfire he gave me this :D Really nice of him. :cool:

cabu

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kuno B1-15 (B1502DT)
May 24, 2009
Germany, Oyten
Friends are this kind of people that tell you the truth, give you a different view or drop sometimes something that shows, that you are a part of their life! :cool:

handyman

Equipment
Kubota B7100HST-E
Sep 18, 2009
Dayton,Tn.
Wildfire like your new toy and pictures also videos. Im like Eric we could use some of your snow this way. I may have to head for the Smokie Mtn. if it don't snow before long. Eric Im doing great thanks for asking. Handy