Kubota b8200 hst 3 point hitch?

TheOldHokie

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3901/LA525, B7200DT/B1630, G2160/RCK60, G2460/RCK60
Apr 6, 2021
Myersville, MD
windyridgefarm.us
The front of the tractor has kind of like a tube cut in half where the loader slides in to it. The back is the only spot where there is a clamp system to hold it in place. I am in no way a tractor expert this is my first tractor. I can fix just about what ever is in front of me. But knowing where hydraulic lines need to go forget it. Unless they are already hooked up and just need replacing.
Tractor hydraulics is not rocket science. You will quickly get the operation of that clear in your head. All you have to do is watch how it works on your new tractor.

The valves are all daisy chained together on the pump discharge line:

(PUMP -> IN -> PB -> IN -> PB -> IN -> TANK).

Each valve in the middle of the chain has an additional tank return that only gets used when the valve is operated. When the valve is operated the tank line is used to reroute the output from the cylinders or motor directly back to tank. That short circuits the PB chain back to tank and pump flow to downstream valves is cutoff until the valve is returned to neutral.

Get that concept clear in your head and you will immediatly understand what was happening when you had PB and T crossed at the loader valve

Dan

Last edited:

Johny3cans

Feb 18, 2024
New york
Tractor hydraulics is not rocket science. You will quickly get the operation of that clear in your head. All you have to do is watch how it works on your new tractor.

The valves are all daisy chained together on the pump discharge line:

(PUMP -> IN -> PB -> IN -> PB -> IN -> TANK).

Each valve in the middle of the chain has an additional tank return that only gets used when the valve is operated. When the valve is operated the tank line is used to reroute the output from the cylinders or motor directly back to tank. That short circuits the PB chain back to tank and pump flow to downstream valves is cutoff until the valve is returned to neutral.

Get that concept clear in your head and you will immediatly understand what was happening when you had PB and T crossed at the loader valve

Dan
Thank you very much Dan.

Johny3cans

Feb 18, 2024
New york
Had to use my tractor last night so I swapped the pb and out line. 3 point hitch works as it should now. But when I raise my loader it's a little jerky and the tractor little bit of a winding noise. It did not do those things when the lines were wrong. I check the fluid according to the dip stick by the seat it's full. Sorry if I am a pain in the butt.

TheOldHokie

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3901/LA525, B7200DT/B1630, G2160/RCK60, G2460/RCK60
Apr 6, 2021
Myersville, MD
windyridgefarm.us
Had to use my tractor last night so I swapped the pb and out line. 3 point hitch works as it should now. But when I raise my loader it's a little jerky and the tractor little bit of a winding noise. It did not do those things when the lines were wrong. I check the fluid according to the dip stick by the seat it's full. Sorry if I am a pain in the butt.
Look to see if you are getting flow out the tank line when tje loader is being raised. There should be none.

Scratch that - this is not a Kubota valve. Put a tee and pressure gauge on the IN port and see what the pump pressure is when you raise the empty loader.

Dan

Last edited:

Runs With Scissors

Equipment
L2501 TLB , Grappel, Brush Hog, Box Blade, Ballast box, Forks, Tiller, PH digger
Jan 25, 2023
Michigan
First off welcome and congrats on the the new tractor.

I am a newish tractor owner myself.

However one thing that I have not seen mentioned yet is the 3 point BH.

According to what I have heard, you need to be cautious using it or you can break your tractor in half.

I am not sure if that applies to your model or not, but I thought it was worth mentioning.

I'm sure the other "experts" here will chime in to confirm or deny my statement.

Johny3cans

Feb 18, 2024
New york
First off welcome and congrats on the the new tractor.

I am a newish tractor owner myself.

However one thing that I have not seen mentioned yet is the 3 point BH.

According to what I have heard, you need to be cautious using it or you can break your tractor in half.

I am not sure if that applies to your model or not, but I thought it was worth mentioning.

I'm sure the other "experts" here will chime in to confirm or deny my statement.
Yes that is a concern for sure. But before I use the backhoe I plan on doing some reinforcing to the tractor frame.